chapter 13 <3

TW: swearing :)

I wake up in the middle of the night... I had a bad dream it's just a bad dream I thought to myself as I look at my phone and to see that karl called me and text me over 10 times it was around 3:30 am and I thought to myself turning on the lamp beside my bed.

I try to fall back asleep but I couldn't I just had this replay of karl crying as I left today I felt so bad and How I just left him like that I wanted to call him back but it was late and he was a very hard worker so he needed all the sleep he could get, I thought as I started to cry... I missed karl and I just wanted him in my arms.

- KARLS POV -

once y/n left I couldn't bare I started to cry I had to leave jimmy's house I didn't even walk in I walked over to my car and went home I was still crying when I got out of my car the fans saw me and started to take pictures I couldn't stay here they knew where I lived and stuff.

I started to pack a bag and was going to stay the night at a hotel I just wanted to cry in peace. I get a room and once I closed the door behind me and dropped my things I texted y/n and called her over 10 times I just wanted to hear her voice I miss her more than you know I stayed up and waited for y/n to text me I saw she was awake at 3 am in the morning on Twitter I wanted to text her but I thought did she not get my text? Does she not wanna talk to me? I didn't care I text her anyway.

-Y/N POV-

I was on twitter looking at pictures of karl that one of his fans posted from an old stream he looked so cute and then I got a message on Twitter from karl "hey y/n can you call for a minute"? I was so happy that he was awake I looked at his message and didn't even text back I called him in a heartbeat.

I called him so happy to hear his voice "hey y/n" I smiled at his voice.

"hey karl I miss you so much"

"I kiss you to y/n," karl said sounding sad

"karl is everything okay why aren't you asleep"?

" I couldn't sleep y/n I'm not at my house"

"oh are you going to move," I said hoping he would say yes

"yea I might get a little apartment for a bit," he said even sadder

"oh I'm sorry karl"

"what? y/n don't be sorry why are you even awake right now you need rest" karl said sounding worried.

"sorry I had a bad dream I have a lot on my mind and stuff"

"oh how long are you staying with your mom"? karl asked sadly

"I don't know just a week I wanna buy a house and tomorrow I'm going to look at a house," I said happily

" what ? omg y/n I'm so happy for you," karl said way happier

" yeah, and karl if you want you can come and live me again as we used to and things can go back to normal and stuff," I said face timing him smiling

he picks up the face time

" yes y/n I would love to live you with you again it would be so nice I miss you so much y/n you don't even know," karl said getting up turning on the light, and started to jump up and down

I turn on my light and started to jump up and down with him and after a minute my mom walks into my room "y/n why arent you not asleep it's late"! she said super worried me and karl started to laugh and I said I would go to sleep right now and then she walked out I started to laugh so did karl and then I said "well I'm going go to sleep karl goodnight karl sweet dreams" and then he said bye and I hung up I was so happy that I and karl were going to live together and everything was going to go back to normal.

I was so happy to look at houses tomorrow! but I knew I had to sleep so I turned off the light and fell asleep.

words: 752

I know the chapter is getting short sorry yeah more chapters because right now I would only have 15 chapters and I wanna have more anyways have a great night / day or whatever time of day your reading this :))