chapter 9 <3

TW: SWEARING

another love-
All my tears have been used up
On another love, another love
All my tears have been used up
Oh oh

And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hands been broken, one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words they always win, but I know I'll lose

I had been lost in the music as I didn't hear karl walk into my office. I turn around and see him "karl"?

"y/n I'm sorry I don't remember anything from last night but whatever happened I'm sorry y/n and please forgive me for it I probably didn't know what I was talking about."

"Karl it's fine I know it's okay, um I didn't check my phone it's turned off, " I said looking at the ground, and before I knew karl just gave me a hug I didn't know why he did it but I hugged back.'

I stayed after hours with karl and it was just me and him and then the power went out we didn't know why it did but we just texted jimmy to come open the doors because they had locks on them and you needed power for them to work so, me and karl where locked in my office.

It was cold and I did have a blanket here for when I wanna sleep on the job and karl grabbed it and started to use it I sat on the couch with him cold too "karl do you mind sharing" he didn't say anything and he just handed me some of the blankets and we sat there.

"y/n why would you do if I ever kissed you," he said shaking because It was cold.

"I don't know karl.. maybe kiss you back," I said laughing a little.

"oh okay... cool, cool, cool" and then after a minute I felt tired and put my head on karl shoulder he then looks at me "y/n you know I love you right"? "aww karl I love you too" then I felt karl come closer to me and I started to lean in and so did he and then.. I felt his lips on my mine It didn't feel real I haven't kissed karl ever since we dated in 10th grade before he left.

I didn't know how to feel after he pulled away I didn't even know what to do except put my head on his chest. I loved karl and I really hoped he knew it.

-time skip-

after a while, I and karl both fell asleep in each other arms and we woke up to the lights being turned on which meant jimmy was there I moved my head off of Karls's chest and started to bang on the door so jimmy would come and it work he put in the code and he opened the door.

"hey, y/n are you okay...karl"? he said after karl got up "hey jimmy," karl said in a low tone then he left karl hadn't talked to jimmy yet but karl knew jimmy saw and knew everything at happened that night.

we went into my car and karl said he wanted to drive because he knew I was tired and then once we got home I and karl both went to sleep.

-time skip-

I wake up to a loud bang I get up and run to Karl's room and saw that he was scared of something..."karl is everything okay your soaking wet and you look scared" he didn't say anything he looked like he was about to cry "y/n can I please sleep with you tonight"? he said, of course, I said yes and he jumped into the shower and I walked downstairs to get something to eat because I didn't dinner yet and I even made karl something to eat.

Once karl had gotten out of the shower and get ready he walked downstairs "here karl you should eat before we go back to sleep" he walks over and starts to eat the dinner I made him and I do the same we both finish at the same time and we both walk upstairs to my room.

I get into my bed and karl just stands there for a moment "karl come on silly head don't forget to turn off the light" I said reassuring him that it was okay he was sleeping in my bed. He gets in my bed and we are both looking at each other.

"thank you y/n for letting me sleep with you I had a really bad dream and you make me feel safe," he said in a low tone sounding tired I didn't say anything I just kissed him on the cheek and turned over, and then I felt his arms around my waist and we fell asleep so peacefully that night.

words: 790

AUTHOR- shorter chapter and longer book ? or long chapters,