『C H A P T E R 5』

🌺V a l e n t i n e ' s  S p e c i a l🌺
C H A P T E R
.

༻✦༺ ༻✧༺༻✦༺༻✦༺
.
.
.

I had trouble sleeping yesterday. I was still thinking about what happened earlier. What she did keeps playing on my mind. I was up all night because of that, maybe not all night, because I still managed to get some sleep. Just thinking about what happened makes me feel uncomfortable. I know I should focus in class right now it's just making me feel weird-

"Tyler! Will you stop daydreaming in class?!" Ms. Anderson said, I think she noticed me.
"Oh- I-I'm sorry." I said, I really can't focus right now. My mind keeps wandering. Mrs. Anderson just sighed as she continued to talk to the whole class.
"As you may all know, there is a homecoming in two weeks. I want all of you to behave because the alumni will be coming to the event as well. I expect all of you to welcome them dearly since they were once students in this school too. Oh another thing, we in the faculty including the principal, agreed that the students will have dorms. And of course, you will have roommates. The dorms are divided into two, girls and boys. You can decide if you want to have a room or not, if you choose to have a room you may get your room key in the principal's office." After Ma'am mentioned a few things after the announcement, the bell rang. It's now lunch time.
"Alright class dismissed" Mrs. Anderson said.

»»----- ♡ -----««

In the cafeteria, I saw Noah at the other end of the room. I guess he still can't move on from the fact Carol stood up for me.
Never mind, he's coming for me.
"Hey Tyler, or should I say nerd?" Noah howled.
Suddenly someone shouted from behind me.
"Hey, didn't I tell you to stop bothering him?" Caroline growled. Here we go again.
I just sighed and quitely whispered,
"Caroline please, just stop." after saying that, I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me and said,
"Carol just please stop that I-"
I just sighed, I didn't finish what I'm going to say because, I... I don't have the courage to do so. What I wanted to say is,
"I don't want you to be hurt, you might start a fight with him."
Suddenly someone took a picture of me and Carol.
"What a cute photo! You guys should be the couple of the month and also for the Valentine's Day. Wait 'till the whole school sees this photo!" said one of the students.
"No wait, it's all a misunderstanding!" Carol and I said together.
"We aren't a couple- we're only friends." I said, somehow it didn't feel right saying that we were only friends.
"Oh, too late I already posted it on the school's page." said the student "See? It's getting a lot of likes! 'You guys are such a cute couple!', someone commented."
"B-but we're not a couple! This will create a big misunderstanding!!" said Carol "We only knew each other for a few weeks-"
"But you want to be his girlfriend, right?~" the student said giggling
"What!? I- no, uh-" Carol stuttered.
The bell rang and all the students headed to their classes but the student that took picture of us grinned and said,
"You guys will be a cute couple someday, it's obvious."

»»----- ♡ -----««

At home, the words that the student said kept on lingering inside my head... I just can't brush it off my mind.
"Ugh, it's not like I like her or something. That's embarrassing. What was I thinking earlier?? Ugh, can't I just stop thinking about her for at least a minute??" I said lying in my bed staring at the ceiling of my room.
Starting from the day we met, I can't keep my mind of off her. "Do I-, no that's not." I chuckled all off a sudden.
"No, that's not it. We just met. This is ridiculous."

💐💐💐