Chapter.8 treatment

Night's Point Of View. I stood by my diamond my mind as blank as could be. Suddenly my diamond looked at me, my diamonds black cold eyes stared at me for a while.
       "Night" my diamond said as I looked up at him,I was glad my diamond was kind to me, he just had a hard time making his mind up about my form.
     "Yes my diamond?" I Replied as my diamond finally spoke again.
    "You don't have to stand here, go on walk about and if anyone asks tell them I gave you permission" my diamond ordered. At first I thought about it, for a few quick seconds before nodding my  head.
    "Yes of course my diamond" I said before bowing and leaving the room. As I walked about the court building, I thought about the many days and many nights I would spend looking after my diamond. So far it's only been a couple centuries since my diamond was made. So I was glad my diamond treated me with respect, as I turn the corner and walk down the hall I heard the soft crying of a pearl.
      At first I thought it was a ruby or Sapphire but then I realized it was a pearl because pearls cries are different from other gems. I won't explain how they are different from others but just know they are. After hearing the cries, I walk towards the cries and saw a Pearl, he was a Morganite's pearl. Specifically morganite facet- 215, that more than I was cruel to all his servants.
      Male gems were still new to homeworld, but were fitting well into society. What I knew this Pearl was named Vincent, and has only served his owner for a few weeks. But I'm just looking at him I could tell he was suffering inside. His gem was carefully placed, however his gem was filthy as if it wasn't dusted or washed in a long time. My diamond on the other hand would have me polish my gem to perfection.
       "Hey are you ok?" I asked as Vincent looked up wide eyed for even asking him that.
    "A-Are...Are you talking to me?" He asked as I nodded, however he didn't answer my question. Instead he looked back down at the floor, he was curled up in ball in the corner. Feeling bad I kneel down to the young pearls level to talk to him.
      "Hey your owner is probably looking for you" I announced as the pearl just stared at the floor.
      "Please don't make me go back..." The boy pleaded softly as tears ran down his face. An eye patch covered his right eye and his hair carefully covered a bit of the eye patch.
     "M-My Morganite is cruel to me..." Vincent whimpered as he roughly rubbed his tears from his face.
    "He pulls me on his lap and fondles with me in front of company. He always humiliates me and treats me horribly I know I am just a pearl but..." Vincent trailed off from his small rant soon after. I stayed quiet for a few minutes waiting for him to continue but he never did.
    "Here, how about me and you go to the servants bathhouse, you and I get you cleaned up" I said as Vincent slowly nodded in agreement as I gave him a brotherly smile. I Soon led the younger Pearl into the servants bath house, to me Vincent was like a brother even though I had just met him. To be honest any younger Pearl was like a brother or sister to me I was like a big brother them. When we arrived at the bath house I opened the door and went to one of the rooms most of the gems stepped out my way since I was Black diamond pearl.
     "We're here, come I'll get you in the bath," I said as I started running the warm water in the marble tub. Then again I turned back to Vincent who was sitting on the nearby bench.
    "Do you want some bubbles?" I asked, but he didn't answer instead he just kept his eyes on the floor. So I just added bubbles and scented perfume to the bath.
    "Here, how about you get undressed and get in the bath?" I told him as he slowly did as told and got in the tub. He looked like any other Pearl except for the gem placement and color. But where his clothes conceived his body there were bruises and bite marks that lined his skin.
    "Does your diamond kiss you?" He asked me all of the sudden as I wiped the dirt from his gem. I shook my head at the question, before wiping his gem again. I continued to go back to cleaning Vincent, making sure he looked presentable.
   "My diamond would be ashamed if he saw you like this" I said aloud and without thinking my mouth took over and I started to talk nonstop.
    "My diamond would hate to see a Pearl like you in such horrible conditions" I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.
      "I wish I could live with you at court... I bet it's amazing" Vincent mumbled as I helped him out of the bath with the water dripping down and off him. When I got him all dressed up, I started to lead him back outside and back to the main Court Hall. I didn't want him to go back to his owner, but I knew if he didn't he would have nowhere to go. When I came up with an idea, my diamond always adored pearls he thought they were adorable little creatures and actually he adored a lot of gems,that would be otherwise overlooked.
     So I thought of a plan to be able to get Vincent's owner in trouble with my diamond. It wouldn't be that hard since my diamond had a bad temper when angered. So I thought maybe on the day he was angry I could get the morganite to anger him. Then if I collect evidence and then present it to my diamond that day. There will be no doubt that the morganite will be shattered. And maybe just maybe Vincent will be able to live at court with me. It was worth the shot.

   (My design for Vincent)