13 All Dolled Up

I awoke to the sound slipknots Wait and Bleed playing from my mobile phone. 'Grrr, who the f*ck can be calling' I sat up on the floor where I had passed out last night. 'Oh my head' This was the worst hangover I’ve had for years. I now remember why I don't usually drink Absinthe. God dam you Absinthe for being so strong! I answered my phone without looking at the called i.d.

"Hey lil sister, you up yet?"

"I am now Johnny thanks to your short arse!" I replied croakily

"Oh dear is some one a little hung over?" he laughed

"unfortunately yes thanks to your friends! and thanks to Absinthe"

"Ouch bet you've got a cracking hangover in that case" he said as loud as possible down the phone.

"Johnny, seriously I’ll kick your butt. Now what’s up? and what time is it?”

"It's 3pm, so you best get ready cause mum wants us all round hers for 6. She's put on a special BBQ for Matt and Roxy."

"arrrggghhh, trust her to pick a day like today to do this. Who's going?"

"we're all going, and before you say anything Zacky has calmed down a lot, he's not drank since you left with Brian either. Now go get ready, Mum wants us all in something nice for some group photos, you know what she's like. Brian knows the way. See you later"

"yeah I’ll see you in a bit, bye" I slammed my phone down on the table. God I felt like shit.

I made my way over to the kitchen, to find some pain killers and some water. I woke both of the boys

"Here, tablets and water" I said passing them to them. "You both have to get up, Jimmy you need to go home and change. We've all been ordered round my mums house for a special BBQ for Roxy and Matt to celebrate." They both moaned and groaned before taking the pills. "We need to be there for 6" I said before heading into the bathroom with my bag.

I had a cold shower to try and refresh myself and wake myself up a little. I was in there for about 15 minutes. I dried off and began searching through my back for something to wear. Luckily I packed a nice summer dress. I slipped it on. It went really well with my pink hair and Showed of my tattoos really well against my now tanned body. I decided to curl my hair and applied some natural looking make-up. It was the first time I made a real effort since moving here. I was nervous about going, because it was the first time I would have seen or spoken to Zacky since the incident the other day. I looked at myself in the mirror, I finished off with a quick spray of vanilla body spray. DONE!

I walked out of the bathroom to see Brian Standing in the kitchen looking good as always. My heels clanked as I walked into the room, causing Brian to turn around. His jaw dropped.

"Hello sexy lady! what are you doing here? and what have you done with Rhino?" he said winking "Emz babe, you look stunning. You doll up pretty dam well" I blushed, He walked over to me, gently pressing a tender kiss on my lips. "Now come on its 5.30 we don't want to be late, your mum scares me when she’s mad" we both laughed and headed out to the car.

I hopped into the car, and put a Children of Bodom CD on, the whole journey consisted of me and Brian head banging, singing and air guitar. We soon pulled up at my mums. "well it looks like the guys are here," I said pointing to the Hummer. "Matts not here yet though by the looks of it." Brian pulled up onto the drive next to the hummer.

I got out, I heard laughs coming from the rear garden. I suddenly felt a wave of nerves hit me.

"Hey it'll be fine" Brain said walking around to me. I linked my arm into his as we walked around to the back of the house.