24 Wake Up Call

I was awoken from my sleep by the sound of Zacky swearing as he slipped out of bed.
'F*cking hangovers!' he grumbled. I had to laugh causing him to jump a little.
'Morning' He looked at me, smiled and continued to mumble.
'How come you're not hung over!?' he questioned.
'Well someone had to stay fairly sober to ensure a certain someone got home safe,’ I winked.
'Aww thanks baby. Painkillers?'
'In my make up bag, help yourself. Breakfast in 30 minutes' I announced as he closed the bathroom door.
I picked up the hotel phone that was next to the bed in order to ring everyone else to get their asses downstairs for breakfast . Well really I just wanted to Rub in the fact I didn't have any sort of hang over. Cruel I know. Johnny first.
'What?'
'Good Morning sunshine! Johnny, get yours and Lindsay's ass out of bed, NOW. Breakfast in 30 minutes downstairs' I hung up.
Next Roxy and Matt.
'Hello?' Came a muffled voice from Rox
'Yo ho, get you're ass downstairs to breakfast 30 mins' Again I hung up.
God I’m going to be popular at breakfast today I grinned, dialling one last number to Jimmy and Brian's room.
'hello?' Brian answered in hushed deep tones.
'Morning Mr Haner'
'Hey you sexy ass'
'You getting you're butt out of bed and coming down for breakfast?'
'Yeah, how long I got?'
'Well 30 mins, that gives you long enough to wake Jimmy up to'
'Oh thanks'
'You're welcome' I grinned
'I'm gonna kick your ass later'
'Bring it on baby, bring it on! I can't wait' I hung up the phone laughing. I climbed out of bed to throw some clothes on, which consisted of a bikini under a vest top, and some white jogging bottoms. I fancied a quick swim before breakfast.
'Zacky meet me downstairs, I’m just going for a swim' All I heard in reply was a grunt, which meant a 'yes'.
On my way downstairs I decided to bang on each of the groups door, and shout them to get up and ran before they had the chance to get up and catch me in the act.
I reached the pool, which was practically empty bar 3 people which wasn't a problem as the pool was big enough to have my own swimming space. I began swimming lengths of the pool, getting some exercise. The cool water was refreshing from the hot Vegas weather.
I was in their for a good 20 minutes and was about to get out when I was suddenly dunked underwater. I emerged coughing and spluttering to find the culprit.
'BRIAN I COULD HAVE DROWN YOU W*NKER!' I shouted at him, trying to stop myself coughing. He just laughed.
'I told you I’d kick your ass!'
'Hmmm, how did you know where I would be?'
'Well you weren't quick enough when you knocked on the door, I followed you down here and just waited till the opportune moment to go in for the kill' He smirked. I splashed at him laughing.
'Your a loser!' I stuck my tongue out at him.
'Oooo where you going to put that' I slapped him lightly,
'Now now, Mr Gates.'
'You love it'
'True, but behave! we have to go to breakfast now, will look a bit odd if I’m not there after waking everyone up this morning. Oh and you're my bodyguard cause they are all gonna want to kill me' I swam to the side of the pool pulling my self out, feeling Brians hands on my back helping me out.
We dried ourselves off, and made our way into the breakfast lounge. Luckily we were the first ones there. Brian took a sit on the opposite side of the table and just sat looking at me, and I at him.
'Cow' I heard without looking up.
'Morning Roxy Baby, Love you,’ I blew her a sarcastic kiss, she took the seat next to mine. Matt trailing along behind her.
Soon the table was full of the group all moaning about their hang over bar, me, Brian and Lindsay.
'So Bri where's Vickie gone?' Zacky questioned from my side.
Brian looked at me with a smirk before turning to Zacky answering, 'Well, lets just say she was no longer required' Zacky just nodded and went back to his food.
'So my darling sister from another mother' Jimmy spoke up drawing my attention away from Brian. 'Have you and Zacky thought of any wedding dates or venues?' To be honest I had even thought about that. I looked over to Brian who had his head held down. I felt my stomach twist and a new pain surge through my body as I looked at him.
'Nah we haven't spoken about it to be honest Jim'
'I want to marry her as soon as possible then no one else can ever have her or touch her' Zacky piped up. I felt myself shift in my seat as he said that, I simply nodded, not knowing what to say. Roxy knew I was uncomfortable with the conversation.
'So today is our last day in Bat Country my lovely tribe, we've booked flights back home for tonight, before we spend much more money than we can all afford. Hope no one minds'
'If that’s the case I vote that us girls go on a shopping trip and you boys don't get into any trouble' Lindsay suggested. She really was fitting in with group.
We got ready and were about to hop in a taxi to go shopping when Brian came running out. 'Emz, here' he passed me his credit card. 'buy yourself something nice from me, as a sorry for being a dick present.'
'Bri don't be silly, you don't need to get me anything'
'No but I'd like to Rhino, and it's not like we can go shopping together is it?'
'True. Thank you Brian' I hugged him giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek before looking to see if anyone else was watching before placing a small delicate kiss on his soft lips. I climbed into the taxi leaving him standing their smiling after me.
This wasn't good. I found myself thinking of Brian more than I did Zacky. and Zacky was the man I was engaged to be married too. I hated seeing Brain so upset, and so lonely. It broke my heart. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do. I'm torn between to friends. not exactly the best situation in the world.
I shopped with the girls for a good 4 hours, we all brought new clothes, and cheesy Vegas memorabilia. With the card that Brian head lent me , I brought a beautiful corset top and skirt with some fish net stockings. A naughty thought went through my mind as i picked out some underwear that went with my new outfit. While shopping I also picked up 5 scrap books as an idea went through my mind for presents for each of the guys.
Soon we headed back to the hotel, were the boys were waiting in the lobby for us, bags in hand.
'Ready to go?' Matt asked. We all nodded wearily, shopping is hard work sometimes but it sure is fun. We decided to walk the short distance to the air port, making the most of the Vegas atmosphere.
Brian lagged behind the group, and I slowed my pace to walk next to him without Zacky really noticing, he was too busy talking with Matt and Jimmy about a new song idea he had.
'Hey Bri, here's your card. Thank you' I smiled passing him back his card.'Are you not going to tell me what you brought with it then?'
'Nope, but I may show you one day if I get the chance to' With this I winked and ran up besides Rox, who was excited to be going home to see her baby.
I looked back to see Brian had a dirty smirk over his face. I figured he might of guessed what it may be.
It wasn't long before we arrived the airport and started our journey home.