ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᠻ꠸ᠻꪻꪗ-ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ

Third Person's POV

The magic world is so quiet. The wizards are all sorrowful for the three students who died in the university. Especially for the dark prince, taehyung. Their parents can't believe they will die like that. They think their son will be safe inside the university but
they are wrong.

Siwon, Taehyung's father is feeling so sad and guilty because he didn't do anything to save his son. He was thinking everything will be alright and they will have a moment to enjoy each other for how many that they didn't see each other. Everything is too late for him and son taehyung.

Sowon, Taehyung's mother, also felt sad and regretted everything she did. She can't believe her son is already dead. Sowon is saying to herself that it's her fault why everything was messed up if she didn't force Taehyung to study in university . Her son is still safe in the palace.

Jungkook, Taehyung boyfriend. He also blamed himself because if he doesn't leave Taehyung the boy will still be with him. There's so many plans they talk about that they want to spend their life together but everything is gone. They just get back together, but now they have to be separated again.

Jimin and Jin's parents are also so sad because their sons have all died. Yoongi and Namjoon just stay beside their boyfriends cold body.

The three top can't eat anymore, They just want to stay at their boyfriend's body and they keep praying that they wake up in their nightmares.

Jhope is the one who always stays beside his friends. He also cries but he doesn't want to make his friends to see that because he is the only one to make his friend feel better.

Two years later...

"Jk! Suga! Rm!" Jhope called his friends who just arrived at the cafeteria with their poker face and non emotional face.

The three just keep quiet and everything changed to them after what happened 2 years ago. Jhope is the only who made them cheer up. They treat the people around them as nothing, That's why many students are just scared of them because of the dark aura around them.

"How is the vacation?" Jhope asked with his smiling face.

This is the first day of school at the university. They are already seniors.

"Fine." Yoongi answered with his bored tone.

"How about you, rm?" Jhope asked the boy who's kept busy himself reading the books.

"Nothing special." Namjoon answered with his cold voice and still focused on his book.

"How about you-"

"Not fine." Jungkook cut jhope word.

Jhope just nodded and ate the food in front of him, while the three kept busy themselves.

The magic world already in peace starts when the three wizards die, Taehyung's father and the white wizard king already have an agreement that there's no war between them.

"V! Wake up." A loud noise you will hear in the inside of the palace.

"What is it, Jin hyung?"  V asked with his annoyed face.

"We have training today." Jin answered

"Did you wake up, chim?"  V asked, while he was standing up from his bed.

"Yeah... He is already at the table with our appa." Jin answered, V just nodded.

"I wait for you here." Jin said, Then sit down in Taehyung's bed.

I'm sick, everyone.😷🤒🤕