ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᦓꫀꪜꫀꪀꪻꪗ-ꪀ꠸ꪀꫀ

Third Person's POV

Jimin is in the healing center, Taehyung and Jin brought him. The two panicked when Jimin passed out. Jimin is still asleep but the boy is having a dream when everything happens. Jimin saw everything that happened to him with his friends.

Jimin's memory is already back.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled when he opened his eyes.

Taehyung and Jin quickly panicked when they heard Jimin's yell.

"Chim! What happened?" Jin asked, He is so worried.

"Jin hyung! Where's yoongi?" Jimin quickly asked.

"Yoongi? Why are you finding Yoongi?" Taehyung asked with a confused face.

"Yoongi is my boyfriend!" Jimin said.

Taehyung and Jin looked at each other then got back their eyes to jimin to give him a weird stare.

"What are you saying, chim? You don't have a boyfriend and that Yoongi guy is just a boy who's always showing in your dream." Jin said.

"Yah! He is my boyfriend and you too have a boyfriend too! Jin hyung's boyfriend is Namjoon hyung while you tae is jungkook!" Jimin said.

"You silly!" Taehyung said then giggle.

"We don't have boyfriends! That guys are just nothing to us." Taehyung said, Jimin looked at him with a weird face.

"Why didn't they remember them?" Jimin asked himself.

"Are you sure you're okay, chim?" Jin asked with his worried face again.

"Yes." Jimin answered.

"Let's go back to our room." Taehyung said.

Jin helps Jimin to stand up from the bed. They were going to leave when taehyung said that Jimin needed to wear a mask.

"Why do we need to wear a mask!?" Jimin asked.

"Chim! That's father rule we can't against him. Did you forget?" Jin asked.

"Sorry, I think I forgot." Jimin said.

They arrived at their room.

"Chim, We are just going to Professor Daniel to talk about what happened to you so that he will inform you of what happened to you." Jin said.

"I stay here, hyung! To take care chim." Taehyung said.

"No tae! You can go with jin hyung. I'm fine by the way I want fruit too. I'm hungry!" Jimin said, Taehyung and Jin just nodded and left Jimin alone inside the room.

The two princes just left; they didn't know Jimin was leaving the room with himself. Jimin quickly leaves the room without wearing a mask. He quickly went to Yoongi's room. He knows where the room is.

Jimin knocked at the door in a hurry because he was nervous someone would see him.

The door was opened by jhope.

Jhope is so shocked by Jimin's face. It's almost 2 years since he saw Jimin and his face. His tears are falling in his cheeks.

"Jhope! Who's in the door?" Jungkook asked.

"JIMIN!" Jhope yelled, Then quickly gave a big hug to his friend while crying.

The three boys inside the room quickly went to jhope. They were also shocked to see jimin in jhope arms.

"Hobi hyung! Let go, Let's come inside first." Jimin said between their hugs.

Jhope let Jimin come inside the room. Jimin saw Yoongi in the middle of the room. Yoongi is shocked and his tears are falling to his cheeks too. Jimin quickly ran to him and hugged him so tightly.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin cries.

Jungkook and Namjoon are also crying. They are happy for Yoongi because he already saw jimin.

"How? Did you remember us already?" Yoongi asked after their hug. He can't believe Jimin is in front of him.

"Yes! I remember everything. I'm so sorry for forgetting you." Jimin said, Then cried.

"We are happy that you remember us, chim. But did Jin and taehyung remember us too?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung... They still didn't remember everything." Jimin answered with his sad tone.

"It's okay. Please, Help us to remember us." Jungkook said.

"I will! But you guys need to know everything that happened during the war." Jimin said.

" Jimin said