ch01 Where it all started

Camella is an orphan who was nor loved neither did she love anyone, aloof and independent and cool headed. She didn't understand Camella Zillian, the villainess in the novel, she was reading. 

She was witty but why she done many unnecessary things for love. Her deceitful, desparation and delusion made her the vilest villainess. Camella was disappointed on the woman with same name.

A cold sweat tickled down. She had a feeling something going to happen today. She looked out from the aircraft window but was stunned by what she saw. At the night sky a falling-star headed towards the aircraft and then everything blacked out.

It was then that all started.

***

When she opened her eyes, she was siting on chair surrounded by fog with a question paper on her desk.

A mysterious voice echoed through the fog

[Congratulations! You have been selected as a canditate for Reincarnation in Maldrain .Please answer the following questions to find a suitable body.]

Sigh

She definately died.  Anyway she didn't have any particular attachment except one, that novel, she didn't read completely.

"Only for you" is the unfinished fantasy romance  novel and Maldrain is the magic planet, before dieing she was reading, her eyes flashed in understanding.

She took a closer look on the paper. And wrote her answers.

Who is your favourite character?

Caroline.

'From that crazy novel, she was carefree even in that intense environment where every other character died like flies,'she thought.

Who is the worst character ever?

Camella Zillian

'Firstly, she had loveless childhood with a garbage saintess title given later on but soon that woman became a despo in love and after blackening, she successfully became the most wanted villainess.' She sighed, while writing her own name on the paper, she had complex feeling for the villainess.

She is vile

She is saintess. 

Maybe it suited best, Camella the villainess.

[You know, your reason look based on comfort, where is your young vibrant spirit looking for new challenges ]. That mysterious voice wishpered inside her ears.

Camella was shocked but didn't show any reaction and calmly waited for next question to appear. 

After many questions, the previously ignored voice again sounded but this time joyfully echoed through the whole place.

Comprehension

Please get ready, now your mental ability will be checked. And answer a question after illusion broke.

BE CAREFULL

A black hole appeared and sucked her insideWhen she opened her eyes, she heard a agonizing scream.

"How can you frame your own father." The regret in the wealthy man's eyes was evident as he looked more aged than he really was, laying on the cold ground.  He was furious. "I shouldn't have send you to the palace."