Eir's Wish

Ever since Eir made that wish back at the park's water fountain, she didn't see her wish coming true, she always saw that Aizawa was always busy with some school work that he had to fill out and since he was doing that Ms. Joke was never around as well she was busy either teaching her students or doing some hero work, but this doesn't mean that Eir wasn't going to let her wish not come true, so she told the rest of class 1A and the big three about her wish, some of them were shocked to hear that she made such a wish but a lot of them we're just captivated on such a wholesome wish she asked for, so once she asked them for assistance they then begin to form a plan to hitch Aizawa and Ms. Joke to be a couple, out of everyone Mina took charge in this operation, her plan was to inform Aizawa and Ms. Joke that there was going to be a small get together for the teachers of UA out on the track field and this message will be passed along by principal Nezu, once they asked for his assistance he was gladly to help them, after that was done Mina then began to assign people in their roles, the first group were Deku, Uraraka and Tsu the three of them were in charge of decorations, the second group were Jiro, Bakugou, and Kirishima they were in charge of background music, the third group was Denki, Ojiro, and Mineta their group was in charge of setting up lights, the fourth group where Todoroki, Momo, and Aoyoama their group was in charge of decor around them, the fifth group of three were Satou, Kouda, and Shouji their role was to prepare the meals that would be served, the sixth group was Iida, Tokoyami, and Sero their job was to serve the food that was prepared to Aizawa and Ms. Joke, and with the seventh was most importantly Mina and Tooru both of them were in charge of checking up on the others to see if everything is going good on their side, but with the the eighth and final group was the big three, the three of them were in charge of assisting Aizawa and Ms. Joke at any means, once all the groups are were finally made made, everyone began doing their part, after hours of preparing everything for Aizawa and Ms. Joke's special get together it was finally finished, the next step was to let Aizawa and Ms. Joke to meet up here.

~Ms. Joke~

"I can't believe that principal Nezu has scheduled a get together with all the teachers all the blues, but it doesn't matter I love spending time with my colleagues and specially Eraser."

Ms. Joke made it to the track field and saw that no one was there but she did see that there was a single table with some candles, she was confused and what was going on.

~Aizawa~

"Did anyone else not come to the get together that Nezu said it was mandatory to come?"

~Ms. Joke~

"Oh Eraser."

At first Aizawa didn't recognize Ms. Joke due to what she was dressed in and the way she looked, she was wearing a sparkling ocean blue dress song and heels, her hair was wrapped up in a bun and had some makeup on face.

~Aizawa~

"Oh it's you joke, I didn't recognize you for a minute, you look completely different."

~Ms. Joke~

"Oh thank you Eraser, do you have any idea what's going on."

~Aizawa~

"No clue at all."

~Nejire~

"Greetings Sir and Madam shall I take you to your table?"

Aizawa and Ms. Joke was confused on why Nejire was here, but they began to play along to see where this was going, Nejire set them both on the table she brought them to, suddenly Mirio and Tamaki appeared and placed some napkins on their laps and presenting the menu to them.

~Ms. Joke~

"Wow the food on this menu looks so tasty."

~Aizawa~