Please Don't Leave

With no time to waste Present Mic and Aizawa drove through the streets as fast as they could, even breaking some Street laws that are surely to land you getting a ticket, but they didn't care about that, instead all that was on their mind was getting to the airport as fast as they can before Ms. Joke get on her plane and leave Japan.

~Aizawa~

"Come on Mic we don't have enough time, we have to get to the airport now!"

~Present Mic~

"Yeah I know that, but the streets are so crowded that we can barely get even close to it!"

~Aizawa~

"Damn it, there has to be a way we can get there faster!"

Once Aizawa said that Present Mic turned his head to the left side and saw an unfinished road that was in construction, that unfinished road was the quickest way for the both of them to get to the airport just on time.

~Present Mic~

"Hold on Eraser."

~Aizawa~

"Wait what."

Present Mic then turned his car left and drove a bit on the sidewalk to get to the unfinished road, Present Mic broke through the closed signs that were blocking that road.

~Aizawa~

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

~Present Mic~

"Getting us to the airport of course!"

Aizawa held on to The handlebar above him while Present Mic was driving recklessly, but while they were driving on the road present Mic and Aizawa saw a huge gap in the middle of the road, so they stopped before they can even get close.

~Person Mic~

"Damn it we can't jump this it'll be suicide, but it's the only way to get to the airport on time and it's too late to turn back and head on the road we were on before, what should we do Eraser?"

Present Mic turned his head over to Aizawa and saw that he was looking down to his feet and frowning as well.

~Aizawa~

"It's over, there's no way we can get there anymore, (sigh) precious go home and forget this, I'm pretty sure that she just want to see me anyways."

Present Mic continued looking at Aizawa and saw that he has given up on himself again, but as a friend he is present Mike was just going to let this be the end

~Present Mic~

"Eraser, make sure your seatbelt is really tight."

~Aizawa~

"Why?"

~Present Mic~

"Because we're going to jump this it gets you to the airport so you can confess your feelings to Ms. Joke."

Present Mic then begin to press the gas a little to prepare himself to jump this Gap, he had a very serious look on his face which he only had he was taking things seriously, he then pressed the gas as hard as he can and begin straight towards that Gap, but as he was getting closer he saw that he wasn't getting enough speed, so he then put his hand on the compartment that was between the seats and lifted it up which exposed a blue canister of nitrous, he began twisting the Valve to release some of the nas from it, as he got closer and closer to the Gap you was about to jump there was a red button on his steering wheel and pressed it right on time which gave him the speed he needed to, with the speed they were going they had enough and begin to jump over the gap, but it seems that the nitrous was enough.

~Aizawa~

"We're not going to make it!"

~Present Mic~

"Oh yes we are!"

Present Mike then Lord his window and stick his head up and began to use his quirk to give then enough boost to launch them further to the other side, they land gently and begin cheering.

~Present Mic~

"Oh yeah we made it, now let's get you to be important now!"

Present Mic then finally got back on a regular road and began driving to the airport, from taking that unfinished road they were a lot closer to the airport now, so once they arrived present Mike stopped in front of the doors and Aizawa opened his door and quickly ran inside.

~Present Mic~

"Go get your lady!"

Aizawa ran through the airport looking around for New York flight, once he spotted it he ran towards it right away and as he got closer he saw Ms. Joke about to board the plane, he knew he couldn't reach her on time so he took a deep breath and yelled

~Aizawa~

"EMI!"

Ms. Joke stocked yourself from boarding the plane and turned your head and saw Aizawa, just from seeing him there she dropped her luggage and ran straight towards him, Aizawa did the same as well and once Ms. Joke was close enough to him she leaped towards Aizawa and wrapped her arms around him, Aizawa held her as tightly as he could.

~Ms. Joke~

"Eraser y-you came, but why?"

~Aizawa~

"Because I need you to stay."

~Ms. Joke~

"W-what?"

~Aizawa~

"I realized the time we spent have been the best moments I have ever experienced with you, and I want to keep having those experiences with you, so don't leave, UA needs you, Eir need's you, I need you."

~Ms. Joke~

"Oh eraser you big dummy."

She suddenly kissed Aizawa on the lips, which surprised him very much but he participated in the kiss as well, after that the pulled away from me today and put their foreheads on top of each other and look deep into each other's eyes.

~Aizawa~

"Let's go home."

~Ms. Joke~

"Kay."

6 years later Aizawa and Ms. Joke got married to one another and adopted Eri, they were big happy family just like Eri wanted them to be, but shortly Aizawa and Ms. Joke will be expecting another part of their family.

~The End~