school is bullshit

you can at the worst time possible to be in school they are doing this thing before homecoming it's like a pre-party for it it's shit. Cause you don't know anyone so your just going to walk to school.

                                  *skip to lunch*

you don't know where to sit so you go outside you don't want to eat so you just walk a few blocks away so you can smoke till lunch is over there is a big oak tree so you climb it and lite a cigarette and started drinking some bourbon . Then you hear something like someone's coming you think to yourself "shit someone's gonna catch me" so you quickly try to throw the cigarette but it's too late. You thought it was a teacher but it's some random guy he looks cute you think to yourself. "Howdy your new." You quickly respond "yeah why, actually why do you care and why are you even here? Who even are you?" "I'm Marcus baker and I smoke here all the time and don't even try to hide that you don't smoke I saw you. So now that I introduced myself it's your turn" you think "Ugh what is his problem" he says "you seem cool wanna skip school for the rest of the day?" you think "shit if I do this my parents will kill me but fuck it they don't care about me anyways" "sure I guess won't the school know your gone tho? And here's my beautiful introduction I'm y/n" He laughs "no they don't give a damn what we do, come down here y/n ." you hesitated "don't be a baby I'll catch you if you fall" you jumped down without him catching you "I'm not a baby" you say. You start too get your backpack and your lighter " are we going to go or..." " Y/N LETS GO" Marcus says sarcastically "I've been ready asshole go before someone sees us"