new adventures with him

"shhh y/n be quiet" whispers Marcus as he covers your eyes you whisper back while giggling you say"why are we here?" "nooooo" said Marcus sarcastically. "Then why are we here?" you say. "it's a surprise dumbass that's why I'm not telling you" he continued talking but you couldn't stop thinking about how romantic this was "y/nnnn Y/N" screaming Marcus. You finally get out of your thoughts "what" "I wanted you to see this"said Marcus.
*your thoughts*
It started to become loud finally some adventure around here you thought it was music lord i love music. "MARCUS" you yell he yells back "WHAT" " I LOVE THIS THANKS FOR SOME ADVENTURE" you say still yelling "WANNA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE?" Marcus yells back "YEAH I WANT FOOD     AND I STILL GOTTA SHOW YOU WHAT I    ACTUALLY NEEDED TO SHOW YOU"

-you both leave

Out of no where he says "race?" you look confused Marcus sighs " race to the place" you respond " one you sound like a commercial two I don't even know where "the place" is dummy" "OHHHH your right good think your off the hook cause I would've beat you" Marcus said while ruffling your hair. your heart starts beating really fast the last time someone ruffled your hair something bad happened (your step dad was really touchy and abusive) Marcus sees you in a panic he quickly asks you "Y/n, Y/n are you ok I'm sorry did I do something wrong what happened"