dead to me

*the next day*

I was on my way to school 
outfit:

You were in the courtyard waiting to see Marcus so you started to look around and then your heart drops it was never you

You were in the courtyard waiting to see Marcus so you started to look around and then your heart drops it was never you. You were foolish for loving Marcus. He was just across from you passionately kissing some other girl. You thought he was different that this town and after all the happened yesterday that you and him had something there. The bell rang but you didn't feel like going after all no one would care anyway. You went back to the same tree and smoked a cigarette. You were so fucking tried of all this shit happening to you, after a while you ran out of cigarettes and wanted to walk to get some it was almost lunch but you forgot. You started to get up to walk to the gas station but once you were about to leave, a presence was there with you. You knew who it was but didn't even bother to turn around. Marcus started to talk to you but you weren't listening and just put your headphones in and kept walking. You thought he'd be gone by now but he went in front of you and pulled your headphones out.

Marcus: why are you ignoring me
you sighed and snapped back
Y/n:  go bother your petty girlfriend I be she'll be happy to see you me on the other hand not so much.
you moved so you could keep on walking
Marcus knew as you said that what you saw.
Marcus: y/n just let me explain
Y/n: do you think I'm fucking dumb Marcus I am not just a toy you can pick up and throw away I actually thought we had something I had a friend I thought we were going to be close and have this great relationship but no YOUR NOT FUCKING TRUSTWORTHY MARCUS what is your problem

Marcus stands there in silence
Y/n: typical cant even say anything
You rolled your eyes and kept walking as soon as you were far enough you started crying after you bought 7 packs of cigarettes to hold you over for a while you were hungry so you went to this place called the blue farm cafe.
Person who works there: hey I'm joe welcome to the blue farm cafe can I get you something
y/n: hey can I get a muffin and a hot green tea please
joe: sure!
You sit there till about 5:30pm joe noticed something as off so on his break he asked about my story and you told him how your father was an abusive drug and alcoholic and your mom was just scared of him and she became a drunk too but we fled, swatted, had thousands of jobs and all these other things that happened and the most recent. Joe was comforting me as he hugged me reassuring me that everything was going to be ok. And that you can always talk to him about anything and everything. He had an idea he said he was going to be right back.
                             * after 30 minutes or so*
joe came back with three bags.
Joe: this might be too soon but I think you needed this

he brought out books such as the catcher in the rye, Macbeth, to kill a mockingbird, and the great gatsby.  You were smiling your heart out. You hugged him tightly and thanked him. Now you knew you could trust someone here and your closest friend now was joe.
Joe: you were talking about the library I thought you might like some of the classics.

writers note:
hi everyone! Again I'm sorry I just don't have that many ideas at the moment I feel bad for keeping you all waiting but thanks again for reading this but please can you vote?! thanks enjoy!