TROQ

We had all sat around the table playing a game of Cluedo which must be why I didn't see any alert for something entering the airspace around the tower. So to say I was shocked when I saw something fly up the tower with two other ships in tow was an understatement.
"Woah, what was that?" So Cyborg hadn't gotten an alert either, maybe it was cloaking it's signal.
"Giant worms?" BB asked, we'd already dealt with those with Slade, they're gone.
"Uh, don't think so," Raven replied as they appeared back in our window and headed towards the city.
"Titan's go," Guess I could beat them all another day.
We got to the rooftop in time to see them circling back our way, they were staying away from the city which was good. And we needed the time as the T-Ship got ready.
"Whoever he is, the guys a good pilot," Cyborg commented as we watched.
And then he flipped up and over the top of one of the chasers, sending down a blast and cutting off both of his wings.
"That guys a great pilot," I corrected.
We continued to watch, Cy calling off the T-Ship as the guy, silver like a robot, flipped out of his ship and landed on the final remaining chaser. Smashing it and taking it down.
"Did he just take down that ship with his bare hands?" I asked, more from shock then anything else, maybe my eyesight was going.
"Looks like it," Cyborg replied as it flew over the top of us and towards the city, "Come on man, you can do it," And then it banked into the surrounding forest.
I hadn't been back to this forest in forever, not since that whole fiasco with Brother Blood, but I guess now was as good a time as any.
"Is he..." Star didn't finish the sentence as we all headed over, Raven carrying me on a platform of her magic.

We landed back on dry ground to see the flames still going strong, but thankfully not starting a wildfire, did not need that today. And the guy walked out unscathed. He was a titanium colour with a black suit, an alien then for sure. But which kind, not a clue.
"It takes more than a plasmatic implosion to bring down Val-Yor," A very heroic introduction, I'm impressed.
And his own ship landing itself behind him, even more impressive.
"That was some amazing flying," I spoke first of the group as we moved over to greet him.
"Thanks, Val-Yor of Prnathia, pleased to meet you."
"I'm Robin, and we're the Teen Titans. That's Raven, Beast Boy-"
"Cyborg," He cut me off as he extended his hand, "Man, you sure know how to make an entrance."
"It's all in a days work," He replied as he shook it.
"You do that everyday?" Beast Boy was in love, if they'd just let me introduce Star now please.
"Nope, most days I fight more than just two of them," Show off.
"So, today is a slow day for you?" Raven asked and he laughed.
"Exactly," But his humor faded as he saw Starfire.
"Val-Yor, I welcome you to Earth," She said at last.
"I see you have a Tameranian," He looked back over to me.
"Yeah, Starfire's part of the team," He's obviously aware of her planet then, well travelled.
"So, who were those guys?" Cyborg asked.
"They weren't guys at all," He started, "Do you have a base of operations?"
"This way," I said as we all headed back to the tower.

Once there he remotely accessed his own computer and brought up an image of some species I'd never seen before.
"The Locrix are vicious fighting machines," He explained as the other four took a seat on the sofa.
"Machines, what do they want?" I asked.
"Nothing less than total galactic domination," Here we go again then, everyone is so boring, as bad as Kitten was, least it shook it up, "The Locrix think they are superior to all organics. They are determined to wipe us out." He brought up videos then, footage he must have captured at other planets. Planets where it looked like he lost.
"But you have defeated them, yes?" Star asked.
"Those two were just scouts," He explained, "There are many more where they came from."
"Sounds like you got a lot of experience fighting them," Cyborg chimed in.
"I've been battling the Crixies about as long as I can remember," Nice nickname for them, cute, "They tried to take over Prnathia, but I wasn't about to let that happen."
"So, how do we stop them from trying to take over Earth?" I asked.
"I'm on a mission to hit them where they live," And another image came up on the screen of a planet, "Sentien, the mother planet. And I'm taking a class five quantum eradicator," Another image came up of a capsule looking thing, "Once I plug it into their central power core, it'll shut them down forever."
"We'd like to help," I volunteered, if only because our planet was their next target.
"I could use all the help I could get," He admitted as he turned to face the screens, "But I have to warn you, it's going to be dangerous. Those Crixies are tough," And he turned back to us as the screen cleared back to the first image, dramatic much, "They wont' give up without a fight."
"Neither will we," I replied as the team gathered around me and BB put his thumb up, causing a smirk to appear on Val-Yor's face.