Anushka

TheBlackWizard_

How did we meet?
The most cliched beginning in the history of birthday wishes and even though I hate them,  I still tend to use cliches a lot but then again  I am myself a pretty cliched person in terms of wants so lemme just recount these events anyways.

Also, it's gonna be long, like really long so hang in with me for a while.

okey?

Well it started with TFIOS, I posted an announcement to convince Ed to read the book because trust me it's that book which every person needs to read or the shattered world won't ever be put back together. You responded. And that's how we started talking . 

In the end I ended up convincing you to read TFIOS and looking for Alaska both. Lmao

Minutes stretched into hours and then into days and months and look at us now, it's been almost an year since I have been eating your brain.

We fought over the most bizarre things like  bananas and veg biriyanis  and nanaba. ( YES, HE IS A HE, GET THAT INSIDE YOUR PEA SIZED BRAIN)

We shared music, more like I coaxed you into listening to the vamps and all the things I love. We discussed animes and that's how I met levi.
We discussed the random stuff and we talked so much that we have formed a telepathic connection at this point where the number of Jinx we have shared is hitting the skies.
Or the times when you ask me to go sleep cause it's extremely late but I don't anyways and reply with, "the sky is awake, so I am awake" and that's how I became  Sky.

What I mean is, we never run out of things to talk about and that's so crazy.

The number of inside jokes that we share is huge. And there's never a dull moment with you.
You can literally tell if I am upset just by a few texts and like power to you for patiently listening to my rants, bearing with my mood swings and introducing me to levi and Deadpool ಥ‿ಥ

Let's not forget the part where I tag you everywhere I read anything or I read Head boy and I tag you and then we start exploding the comments section and get carried away.

( sincere apologies to Raghav and dewey for that)
( nah, not really. I'mma continue this in the near future)

Since it's your birthday let's not being up the part where you ruined the republic Day parade and blamed the stapler or how you were solving maths problems while people were fighting over something related to you
or how you won't stop reminding me the time I saved a fern ( yes, you read it right , I saved it)

Yeah, let's not talk about that-

Anywhoo.

The thing I love the most about you is that You quote tfios with me all the time and gah!!! You get almost all my references. You are just the sweetest and the bestest person ever.

You are truly something Raj. You are kind, brave, understanding, in possession of a great sense of humour, intelligent, witty, compassionate and so damn awesome I can't put it into words just the kind of effect you have on everyone around you.

( also don't get used to me praising you, I am going back to insulting you and fighting with you the moment this ends )

If I were to list down all the memories that we share and the things you are amazing at like,

You being an awesomeballs football player, or the fact that you write so amazingly well, or that you draw alien poops or that you mostly have a terrible taste when it comes to raps,

We will be here for a long time so I will just keep it short (says this after crossing 600 words) and say that, I am so happy to have met you Raj. You are literally so awesome and I don't know what else to say.

I have my mind blank.
This is something, considering I don't shut up.

Happy Birthday Headboy.  ( I won't stop calling you this even though you will pass out of 12th grade now, just in case you were wondering)

Have a blast today and I hope you enjoy it to your fullest. You deserve all the happiness there is and more.

I love you so much.

*insert Elena Stephen gif*

*insert baby yoda gif*

-Anushka <3