Seeing him.....

In the evening

" Priya are you ready?" Asked ram while coming in his room and wearing his watch.

"No" said priya with a sulking face.

Ram saw towards her and see priya is sitting in the bed with a dull face. He go towards her and sit beside her.

" What happened? Why are you sitting like this? Are you not feeling well?" Asked ram in a concerned tone.

" I am fine but one problem is there" said priya with a sad face.

" What?" Asked ram.

" Actually I don't have any dresses to wear for the pub night. My all party wears are in my apartment" said priya.

" Oh...this is the problem. Don't worry I have one idea" said ram.

" What?" Said priya now looking towards ram .

" We can first go to your apartment there you can change your dress and then we will go to the pub. Okay..?" Asked ram.

" Okay. That's a good idea" said priya with a wide smile.

" Okay then let's go " said ram with a slight smile.

They both goes downstairs and inform dadi, Krishna and Amarnath that they are going to meet neha and Vikram. All of them tell ram to take care of priya and after some time they both leave.

In the car

(Ram's POV)

" Priya I didn't know your address so...."

" Oh wait, I'll just put it in car's GPS." Said priya as she entered the address.

After about 10 minutes priya's apartment came and I parked the car and followed priya to her apartment.

Priya's apartment was simple, sophisticated and classy. The walls were white with only quotes hanging there and all around the living room were either sceneries or quotes not even a single photo of anyone. The living room was spacious and had an open balcony on front and an open kitchen on one side.

As priya locked the main door and turned towards me I couldn't help but ask "Why there aren't any pictures of you or your family?"

She seemed to get a little uncomfortable "Ummm. As you know I live alone and about my parents too so I don't have any photos to hang. But there's a photo of my parents in my room." She replied uneasily.

I didn't want to make her more uncomfy so I said that she must be now changing or we'll be late.

When she went for change I looked around and moved towards a shelf where alot of books were kept. I looked and found most of them romantic genre but as I had read some of them and as per I remember all of them have sad endings.

"I'm back. You want something ram?" Priya asked as she came after changing

"Uhm. No I was just looking at your collection."

"Oh! I like to read books" priya replied.

"Me too, but mostly here books have sad endings." I kind of questioned her

"Yeah! Fairytales are not reality you know." She answered with a hint of hurtness reflected in her eyes but washed away quickly.

"We should be going" I said to make the atmosphere lighter.

" Yeah sure " priya answered as she took her bag and keys of the apartment.

We went to the car and raced towards star shine pub. As we entered we were moved to a private cabin where we saw neha and vikram kissing.