On vacation.....

Ram's POV

"I feel so good yrr. I'm having holidays after so long and it's just calming my nerves." Vikram said as we boarded the plane.

I sat on my seat beside priya and neha and vikram are sitting behind us. As the plane took off I closed my eyes and leaned backwards thinking all that happened in last 5 days.

Mine and priya's friendship grew more stronger than it was when she was staying at my house. The next day after her nightmare she was pale and vulnerable but as we three spent like whole next five days with her made her more better and happier and I just wish that whatever it was, priya don't remember it again. Neha shifted to priya's apartment after that day as she told that priya feared to sleep alone.

In those five days me and priya become best of friends as we laughed, played and teased each other alot. But even then I think she is not ready to share her secrets with me but I told her about my first crush as well as first girlfriend and she teased me to the core after knowing that she left me coz I gifted her a book named "100 ways to become a good girlfriend" on her birthday. Okay!! I know it's childish but I was a teen then..

As priya got better neha wanted to go on a holiday with all of us and who can deny when she threatened that she will not get married unless we go with her. She wanted to go to disneyland and vikram agreed but me and priya made faces. After priya laid the condition that she will go on a condition that if they will visit the wizarding world of Harry Potter too and I couldn't agree more and I was so happy to know that she is a potterhead too afterall I have one more reason to love her now.

Neha and vikram became tired of us coz after knowing we both are potterheads we didn't stoped talking even for a second about what we would do there. Priya even showed me her collection and I was surprised to hell knowing she was having same house as mine.

So finally when all agreed we booked tickets of plane and hotel and now we are here flying towards california. The flight went well with us talking, watching harry potter again and sleeping.

On reaching the airport, we decided to visit disneyland first as neha was too excited and if any of us denied she would have started crying there.

We decided to get some rest as we reached the hotel. Vikram and me are sharing a room and priya and neha are sharing one. After catching some rest we decided to have dinner as it's already night. We all ate veg as I am thinking to give up non veg....i think you guys know the reason*blush*.

After dinner we went for a walk in the massive and the beautiful garden in the hotel. Neha and vikram went somewhere, I dunno where but probably making out somewhere, leave those guys I'll focus on priya.

"So. What are you thinking?" I asked as me and priya walked through the garden.

"Nothing.."

"I know you are so just go on.." I said.

"Actually as you know that I'm very eager to visit wizarding world but I also love disney and it's my dream to go to the Disneyland castle and buy mickey ears there and carve them with some unique name." She chripped so happily that it immediately brought a smile on my face.

"Oh is it, so I dare you to carve a really good name upon your mickey ears."

"Oh challange! Tell what is it?"she asked happily

"Dangerous S" I replied wiggling my brows with a smirk.

"Oh is it so then I will make sure that you too get one pair of mickey ears carved name DINOSAUR there." She replied with a smirk

This lady here can be really badass when needed. "I'm not doing anything like that, get that inside your little brain, missy" I replied

"Oh is it, then I'll show your minion collection to everyone." She replied with a smirk.