MEETING BY CHANCE

......She once looked at ram who was laughing and chatting with Vikram and his friends and continued her sipping.

Slowly and slowly the party was coming to an end . The guests started going after giving their good wishes to the couple. The family members were also gone and now the pair was left with their best friends.

All four of them were chatting and laughing talking about the party and other things.

" So I think that's all for today see you tomorrow guys and wish you a very very happy life together." Said priya hugging neha and vikram.

" Yess, I too should be going now as its already late and you know mom must be waiting for me." Said ram giving hug to vikram and neha.

"Ok guys go safely.." said neha and vikram.

Ram and priya came out of the mansion.
"It's late should I drop you?" Asked ram looking at priya.

"No no it's alright I have my car" Said priya pointing towards her car.

"Oh!! Okay . Great then. It was nice meeting you and hope too meet you soon." Said ram forwarding his hand towards priya.

"Nice meeting you too and hope sooo. " Said priya shaking his hand with smile.

Ram stood their till priya's car zoomed out of his vicinity and then marched towards his car.

Next day at priya's flat

Priya woke up with the sound of her alarm clock which is showing 5:30 am in the morning. She freshn up and head towards her balcony continuing her daily yoga asans. After finishing her yoga she take a shower and get ready in a simple white boxy top and brown trousers and casual wedges and then head towards the kitchen to make some breakfast and lunch for her. After finishing her breakfast she pack her things and look towards her watch which is showing 8:00 in the morning and after locking her house door she headed to her routine.

At KM

Ram woke up with the sunrays coming from the window and directly falling on his face . He open his eyes and sit up while rubbing his right eye looking so cute like a baby and look towards his alarm clock which is showing 8 o clock.

After seeing the time ram stand up with a jerk . " Arey how I sleep this much I will be late today and I have to go to NGO also uff oh! And why this alarm clock doesn't buzz yaar ! " Ram mummer in annoying tone.

And he hurriedly fresh n up in his track suit and head towards his private gym in the basement of KM . After doing some excercise he came back to his room and goes towards the washroom and take a shower and get ready in a cream colour shirt and brown trousers with a brown coat . He came down to the hall and goes towards the dinning table where dadi , krishna ma and Amarnath are already present.

" Good morning dadi , good morning ma and good morning dad " said ram while taking their blessings.

" Good morning beta , sit and have your breakfast " said krishna.

All of them have their breakfast and after ram finish his breakfast, he bid bye to all and head towards the NGO called "Angel's house".

After reaching there he came out from his BMW X3 and entered in the NGO . He spend some time with the kids, distributed chocolates which he brought for them and then head towards the main office of the NGO.

He entered after knocking at the door and saw one lady sitting with the incharge of the NGO and talking about something. He head towards them . The incharge saw him and stood up. The lady also looked towards the direction where ram is standing and she was  surprised to see him here she also stood up .

" Miss Sharma meet Mr Ram Kapoor , he is the trustee of our NGO". Said the incharge .

" Priya what are you doing here ?" Asked ram with a slight smile.

" Oh! So you both know each other?" Asked the incharge with surprise tone.

" Yes " said ram.

" Oh ! That's good , then there is no need of me , Miss Sharma, Mr Kapoor can tell you everything about the NGO as he is the founder of this NGO " said the incharge.

" About what you are talking ? " Asked ram to the incharge with a bit of confusion.

" Actually Mr Kapoor Miss Sharma is here to know about our NGO and want to donate something for the kids so it's good that you are here you can tell her everything , so can you please help her Mr Kapoor ? If you don't have any problem as I have to make some changes in children's daily food." Asked the incharge .

" No no I don't have any problem " said ram casually.

" Then I should go and check out , you both carry on" said the incharge while taking leave .

" So priya I didn't knew that you like to come in NGO" said ram with a slight smile.

" Mr Kapoor you don't know anything about me " said priya scrastically.

" Yeah but I didn't think that you have interest in all these " said ram .

" Yes I have interest and it's not new to me I used to work with NGO's in delhi as well so as I am here now so I want to work with NGO's here too " said priya.

" That's nice but I didn't think that by whose name every ministers as well as buisnessmen and celebrities used to scare , she has a soft corner for kids , it's quite strange dangerous sharma." said ram with a chuckle.

" You think too much Mr Kapoor " said priya with a shy smile.

Discussing and talking with each other about NGO and some personal experiences they came to the ground where all children were playing.

"You know Mr.Kapoor I had always loved children and I wanna give them every happiness I can." Said priya in a melancholic tone with wetness in her eyes. But soon removed them.

Ram was listening to priya and saw her eyes which he can see were devoid of love , care and much more like she had not gotten anything which she deserves.

"It was nice meeting you Mr.Kapoor and I am very happy to join this NGO." Said priya

"Nice meeting you too priya and hope to see you soon ." Ram said while forwarding his hand with a slight hope .

" Of course Mr Kapoor will meet you soon ." Said priya while shanking his hand and thinking about the interview.

After that both drove towards their respective destinations.

At KI

Ram was thinking about his interaction with priya at NGO and about her eyes which were speaking volumes of her lonliness.

At the same time his manager came and told his interview with Ms. Priya Sharma was fixed on Wednesday.

After some time vikram came in his cabin and asked "Ram, me and neha are going on a picnic on Wednesday. You wanna join?

"No vikram I am having an interview with priya on Wednesday." Said ram casually.

"Interview with priya regarding what?" Vikram asked confused.

"Nothing just a casual interview like every other channel which I had" said ram.

"Oh!! No, no ram if it's an interview with priya its not at all going to be casual. I think you had not seen any of priya's interview before.." vikram said and ram looked at him utterly perplexed "you know there had not been a single interview in which the interlocutor was not spell bound , she interviews the hell out of the person untill the person accepts the accusations he had been charged on."

Saying this vikram left as he had an urgent call.

At priya's office

Priya is with her assistant and workers gathering all the information about ram .

______________________________________

Hope you like this story,
Until next time,
Love,
AKU and ANU❤️