Eliza join in

As Kara and Alex kiss passionately Kara then ask Alex if she wants to be one of her girlfriends Alex tells Kara that she will be one of her girlfriends, Alex then ask Kara who else already accept to be one of her girlfriends Kara then tells Alex that Ms Grant agree to be one of her girlfriends Alex then tells Kara that she is so good with her tongue Kara nods and say: "Yup I do!" As Kara is ready to carry Alex to the bedroom Alex phone rang. "Agent Danvers..." she paled. "Do you know why she's in the city?" She paused. "She's with me... We'll be there soon." Kara ask Alex: "What's wrong?" Alex then say:"It's Mom, she's in town." Kara then say:"Oh!" "How about we let her join in?" Alex then ask Kara:"You want her to be one of your girlfriends right?" Kara then nods and say:"Yeah!" "Well you do that explaining these is not that easy right?" Alex nods and say:"Yeah! I do!" So both Alex and Kara walked into the DEO. "Hey Mom, what brought you here?" Alex ask Eliza. Eliza then answer Alex:"I just wanted to see my girls and also to make sure that Kara is alright. I heard about the kryptonite incident." Kara then answer:"I'm fine Eliza." Alex can see Kara's eyes slowly turns pink by the voice of Eliza Alex then snaps Kara back to her own self, Eliza then ask:"Is everything ok with you Kara?" Kara answered:"Yeah! So I'm gonna go now!" Eliza answered:"Ok! Bye! Just be careful ok?" Kara answered:"Ok! Bye!" Kara run off to the room that Alex tells her about. Eliza then gave Alex a questioning look "So what was that about?" Alex answered:"It's um... the kryptonite" as Alex cleared her throat. "It umm... it took away her gay inhibitons And umm.." at this point Eliza is glaring at Alex. Eliza then ask Alex:"What happen Alexandra?" Eliza is getting louder and angrier, Alex tells Eliza that:"I... We umm... Kissed" Eliza says:"You kissed her?! You kissed your sister?!" Eliza then cool down a moment and ask Alex:"How is the kiss?" Alex is shock by the question who asked:"What do you mean by that question? Mom?" Eliza answered Alex:"Well... I know that you and Kara might not be blood related so I know that Kara love you I saw the way that she look at you when both of you are kids her eyes is full of lust when she look you so l'm ok with both you kiss but I want to join in if both you and Kara is ok with it?" Alex answered:" Yeah both me and Kara is ok with you joining us but Mom a quick question for you." Eliza answered:"Of course! Alex! What is the question?" Alex answered:"Will you want to be one of Kara's girlfriends?" Eliza tells Alex that:"Well... I will be one of Kara's girlfriends and right now who is currently saying yes to be Kara's girlfriends?" Alex tells Eliza that who is currently saying yes to be Kara's girlfriends is her and also Cat Grant which Eliza tells Alex that she wants lick Cat Grant's pussy. Alex then takes Eliza to the room which Kara is in, As both Alex and Eliza enter into the room Kara is standing naked in front of them and Alex who already strip off her clothes walking towards Kara and started kissing each other, Eliza is standing there naked and started walking towards both Alex and Kara. Kara is sitting on top of Alex as Alex started to lick Kara's pussy, Eliza place her pussy on top of Alex's pussy and Eliza started scissoring so Eliza and Kara look at each other and started kissing, both Kara and Eliza can feel that they are at climax so Eliza scream:"Ah! Fuck! YES! YES! YES! YES!" While Kara scream:"YES! YES! YES! YES! ALEX! DRINK IT! DRINK MY CUM! DRINK IT ALL!" So Alex drink all Kara's cum and after that all three of them kiss each other as they pull away from the kiss Alex tells Kara that Eliza agreed to one her girlfriends which Kara asked:"Really? Eliza? Is that true?" Eliza then answered:"Yup! it's true!" Kara smile and proceed to kiss Eliza. Eliza then asked:"How are we going to get out of this room?" Alex then answered:"Yeah! How?" Kara tells the both of them that when she is affected by the kryptonite it also give her some of it power so she walk towards the door in her Supergirl cape but also naked and open the door she then proceed to mind control the rest of the National City residents and also the DEO Agents thinking that they are wearing clothes Kara just walk out the room like normal even though she is naked she then tell Alex and Eliza to just walk out of the room as both Alex and Eliza walk out of the room naked the rest of the DEO Agents didn't notice. So Kara carry Eliza on her back and Alex upside with Alex's pussy facing her and fly towards their home while flying towards their home Alex tells Kara that she is thirsty and Kara can feel that she needs to pee so she tells Alex to drink it, drink her pee so Alex drink it and tells Kara that it taste sweet which make Kara smile as they have reach their home Eliza feels that she want to pee but she didn't go to the toilet so she grab Kara and make Kara drink her pee as she knows that Kara is thirsty after Kara drink it Kara smile and say:"It taste sweet!" So Kara carry Alex and flys towards their room and Alex tells Kara that maybe can let Lena joins in the fun Kara smile and her eyes turns pink but tells Alex have to convince her to let her kiss Lena so that Lena can join and maybe to be one of her girlfriends. Kara tells Alex that she can feel her power become stronger Alex tells Kara that she might stole the pink kryptonite from the DEO and points at the container their room Kara then tells Alex that she, Cat and Eliza is already under the influence of the pink kryptonite by kissing her, Kara then further explain that when she is in contact with the pink kryptonite it give one of it powers that is if the person who is in contact with kryptonite and her eyes turns when kissing another girl that girl cannot control and have sex with her. Alex tells Kara that Eliza told her about the way she look at her when they were kids Eliza also told her about the lust look in her eyes. Kara then response:"Oh! Well... Alex! You are different! We stay together! So that is why I am love with you back we kids!" Alex then response:"Kara! Babe... I know! I am in love with you too! Even when we were kids! That is why I agree to be one of your girlfriends! And about Eliza I saw the way you look at her is same look when you look me that is why Eliza agreed to be one of your girlfriends and Eliza knows the way that you look at her!" Kara responded:"Oh! Really?" Alex continued:"Yeah!" "Sometimes Eliza thinks that she is not attractive enough for you make a move on her but now you don't have to worry about Eliza as she is already one of your girlfriends" Kara then responds:"Yeah!" Kara then continued:"Alex how about marrying you, Cat Grant, Eliza and maybe Lena?" Alex response:"Kara you know what? That is a great idea! All three of us marrying you will be a marriage but will Lena agree to the idea?" Kara then say:"That is why she needs convincing first by kissing me." Alex can see that Kara's eyes is turning bright pink and kryptonite glows more brighter then before so Alex let Kara lick her pussy and also drink her cum. Kara use one of her power to make all her girlfriends go to work naked so Kara is at Catco working, her boss aka girlfriend Cat Grant walks towards her office in a naked body but whenever Cat Grant walk pass Kara she can feel her pussy is dripping wet and wish Kara will lick it off her. Kara goes into Cat Grant's office and walk towards her side and tells her that she is Supergirl. Cat Grant say that she knows Kara is Supergirl but she don't care and love Kara no matter what.