>>Track 5 - All I Want

He was going after the car you were in. On what seemed like a borrowed motorbike. You had no clue where you were destined to go. Weren't sure where you might end up. Until you reach said destination. An abandoned metropolis of buildings. When you darted your eyes around, you saw a man you never thought you would see again. "Marvin". It brought back so many unwanted memories for you that you darted your eyes back to the floor.

Yet he seemed to notice you dart your eyes. He calls for the kidnappers to take you separate to the others. Your face riddled with shock. You knew what was to come. You knew what was going to happen to you. You were left in the building. In the dark. When Marvin disappeared. Your hyperventilation kicking in. You heard voices from outside. You couldn't make out what they were saying.

After a mere moment, Ash is thrown into the room that you were in. You darted your eyes away, not wanting to see the scene unravel. You and Ash were beaten up by Marvin before being thrown into another dark room. You distanced yourself from the three. Watching Eiji tend to Ash's wound on his arm.

You couldn't get your breathing in check. You continued hyperventilating in the corner. Not able to control it.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" Eiji asks you.

You couldn't even bring yourself to say anything so you just nod your head yes. You shuffled over to all three of them. And sat there. Not uttering a word. Just looking at the cold floor. And keeping your mouth shut.

"Y/N you're bleeding. Can I?" Eiji asks.

"Am-am I? No it's-it's fine. I can do it." You say, not looking at him.

"You know your breathing is all over the place." Ash points out.

"I am well aware." You reply.

"And I can sort myself out. I am a med student, you know." You say to Eiji.

"Ok yeah..." Eiji says, rubbing the nape of his neck.

You rip a part of your flannel shirt and tie it tightly around the wound on your arm. You knew exactly what injuries you had. And, most likely, Ash's injuries. Being a med student allowed you to fully understand the whole human body. Every individual part that it was made up of.

Marvin them came back into the abandoned room. Shedding light into the darkness. You sighed, breathing returning back to normal. You watched on as Ash seduced Marvin into helping him up. Once he did, he struck the back of the neck in the right spot to knock him out. Then, the four of you begin to escape.

You made a run for it, before stopping upon seeing a wall. Eiji grabbed a pipe attached to the wall.

"Are you nuts?! You won't make it over." Ash says.

"You can't jump! There won't be any mats on the other side! Who know what sort of injuries you could get!" You say.

"It's worth trying." Eiji says.

He then jumped. No. Flew over the wall. You were astounded by it. Until you heard a small thud. Most likely he landed on some glass. Then, Marvin and the others came back. They took you and Ash back near the abandoned metropolis of buildings. Once there, you saw someone else arrive. You didn't know who they were.

They began fighting the other guys men and seemed to be searching for someone. Sirens blared through the area. A gun was aimed at Ash by Marvin. Pulling the trigger on him. But Skipper came running towards him, and stood in front. The bullets hitting him twice in the lungs.

You dashed over and held your tied-hands on his chest, applying pressure.

"Skip, don't die." Ash says, holding Skipper while you applied pressure.

Skipper cried one last time before passing in Ash's hands. Causing Ash to become enraged, chasing after him. The officer from the bar arrived moments later with someone else, asking where Ash went off to. The officer seemed to be frustrated by not getting there on time. By this point, you had let go off Skipper, blood covering your hands.

A man with purple hair noticed you, sat on the floor, face turned away from everyone else. Your arms tied in front of you. He headed over to you, about to place a hand on your shoulder to which you moved away slightly. You turned to face him, teary eyed.

"Woah. I don't think I've seen you round before." He says.

"That's because I sort of got roped into this." You reply.

"Meaning?" He asks.

"I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time." You reply.

"Makes sense. So you know Ash then." He asks.

"Sort of. I've met him three times. He saved me when I was attacked by two thugs on the street." You say, darting your eyes.

"Huh... what's with the bloody hands?" He asks.

"Skipper... he... I tried to save him... I'm a med student so I thought I could save him." You say.

"Med student you say?" He says.

He beckons you to follow him, so you did. He brought you over to the officer from the bar who you now know as Charlie. You follow him and he brings you to a hospital room. The door opens and it reveals Ash and Eiji. He closes the door and you sit down next to Eiji.

"You must be so shaken up about this." Eiji says.

"Yes and no." You reply with a dry chuckle.

"What's that mean?" Ash adds.

"Yes for reasons I'd like to not say. And no because it was an experience for me." You reply.

"You know, I envy you, Eiji. You flew." Ash says.

"Mhm. I wish I could fly." You say.

"I'm tied down by my past." Ash says.

"Were you..." You pause. "Raped?" You mouthed.

He nods his head slightly and Eiji caught on. You both placed your hands over your mouth. You directed your attention to the floor. You knew. You knew you could relate. But you didn't utter anything. You and Eiji left, both having tears drop down from your eyes.

"What happened?" Charlie asks.

"Give them a break." Another voice added.

"Eiji, who's this?" The voice added.

"This is Y/N. I was talking to her at the bar." Eiji says.

"Would you... like to come over to my apartment? I have a spare room. You two could stay there." You offer.

"That'd be lovely." The person says.

"Oh I'm Shunichi Ibe." The person says.

Ok I'd just like to point out something.

Spoiler warning though:

When you asked Ash if he was raped, he only said yes because he saw you in the abandoned building. You obviously didn't know that he did. He felt he could be honest.