>>Track 27 - CWJBHN

In a final battle, the hostages were rescued and both Fox and Golzine were killed. The evidence left of the Banana Fish project were thrown into a blazing fire below the building. In the aftermath of the whole thing, Max's investigation prompted a scandal in Washington. With everything over, Ibe and Eiji were to return to Japan.

The two of you were sat in a local café with no one knowing your location minus Max himself. You were sat there, talking about everything that happened.

"I wish I never exposed Eiji to all of this danger and I'm not gonna attempt to contact him anymore." Ash said.

"I wish he were never involved but I'm going to keep in contact with Eiji. No one knows about my phone and I want to learn some more Japanese." You reply.

You knew Eiji's plane was due to leave soon and then you saw Sing, panting at the door of the café, clutching a letter in his hand.

"Eiji asked me to give this to you." Sing says, still catching his breath.

"Are you not going to say goodbye?" Sing asks.

"It's probably for the best we don't." Ash says.

"I think we should. We don't know when we are going to see him again." You argue.

"Ok. Ok." Ash says raising his hands in defeat.

Since you had a few minutes, he opened the letter in the café and began reading it. The one phrase that stuck with him was "my soul is always with you." You had leaned into the lynx to get a better view of the letter and he caught you reading it, so angled the letter in a way that you could see it. You cried a little at the letter for two reasons. The first being the statement of Eiji's soul always being with you and Ash. And the second because the letter was written in perfect English.

You left the café with Ash and Sing and headed off to the airport, arriving quite soon. You saw Eiji with Ibe, with Ibe pushing Eiji in a wheelchair. You both ran over to the pair of them, not caring if everyone was staring at you.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye." You said with a smile.

"Y/N... Ash... this isn't goodbye. I'm sure we'll meet again soon." Eiji says.

"Eiji... we need to go now." Ibe says.

"R-right... see you later Y/N... Ash..." Eiji says.

Eiji and Ibe then left with the both of you waving them off. After they were completely gone, you left the airport with Ash and headed for the library. Upon arriving, you sat down in your normal seat opposite Ash having a small conversation.

"You know, I remember the day we met." You say.

"Oh?" Ash says.

"We were on a train. I was staring at you. Admiring your eyes and looks and you caught me staring. Then you saved me. The next time we met, was in this very library." You said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I remember. Oh Y/N?" Ash says.

"Yeah?" You say, cocking your head to the side in confusion.

"We've known each other for so long and been through so much together and... will you be my girlfriend?" Ash asks.

"I- I've been waiting for the day you'd confess. Of course!" You say, leaning over the table and kissing him.

"Please don't leave me. Just stay, it doesn't even have to be forever. Just for now, stay." You say.

The end.