Class Project

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!

Death by hanging
Death by Suicide

TRIGGER WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

    Jongho arrives to class about 15 minutes early to his art history class still tired from last nights encounter heavy on his mind. He scopes the class for an empty seat as his eyes land on an empty seat next to Chan.

"Hey, may I sit next to you today?" Jongho asks as he grips the camera around his neck reminding himself on what he has to do once class is over.

"Hey! Sure Jongho no problem, you never have to ask to sit next to me!" Chan says as he shyly smiles. Bang Chan was a nice guy that treats everyone so well in the class and just had a good aura around him at all times. He is built like an athlete with a tougher appearance but has that classic heart of gold. Chan ended up in this class because it's required in his music degree.

    Jongho never understood how they both correlated but well, it's college. Just as he sits down a ash blonde freckled man comes in with a fresh container of pastries. Lee Felix smiles as he runs over to Chan, hands him the container and kisses his cheek then scurries out back to his foods class. Felix and Chan have always been together since freshmen year of high school. This fact makes Jongho feel warm inside to see such good people to be happy in love, just like with his best friends Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

    As Jongho becomes lost in thought, he is interrupted by a familiar soft voice as he looks up to see the voice's owner. "Hey Jongho can I sit next to you? I know you won't care but I just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting for Yunho today." Says Hyunjin as he twists his medium length black hair in between his fingers. "S-sure, Yunho will be out today as he's helping Mingi with a outside project." Jongho says blushing. "Thank you Jongho" Hyunjin says as he makes himself comfortable in the seat.

       Hyunjin has always had a small place in Jongho's heart as a small crush, but he will never tell Hyunjin as he's afraid he will find out his embarrassing secret of being aware of the supernatural. Jongho being embarrassed by this since a child has made his love life vacant. He never went after anyone due to this fact. He is always scared that someone he might fall in love with will leave him because of his secret or worse, they won't believe him and leave him anyways. Jongho doesn't know if he can accept that kind of heartbreak so he thinks it's best to stay single.

"Hey kids I'm terribly sorry I'm late! I had some car trouble this morning I apologize." says Professor Jae-beom as he runs in out of breath. Jae-beom was a very well known photographer for BTS in the 1970s and one of the few people that was a member and worked at the Dynamite nightclub. After Dynamite closed the professor traveled around the world and photographed famous singers and for fashion magazines. He also dabbled in nature photography which was award winning and some of his work featured in National Geographic and high end fashion magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair. Jongho looked up greatly to Jae-beom and inspired to be a great photographer just like him. Jongho will stay after classes some days to ask for advice when hes empty of inspiration and motivation.

"Professor you can't use that excuse for your old age! Just say you're late because  you can't walk as fast as you used to!" says Han Jisung as the whole class erupts in laughter. "Good morning to you too Jisung, the thorn in my side." Jae-beom jokes as he fixes his windswept hair and shakes his head. Jisung has always been the class clown since elementary school, but knows when to be serious too. He's also a music major and best friends with Minho who was currently in another class, but when those two are together they are inseparable.

"Alright guys so we need to discuss the final project of this year. I'm giving you the assignment now as it's a very big protect that will take awhile to research and complete. As you guys know this is my final year as a professor. I'll be retiring at the end of the school year, so I want to make this last project big."