The Stranger (1/2)

A Krist Singto Club Date

I was waiting for him in this stupid club from last one hour, hufff!!!!!

He is so stupid and insensitive sometimes.

What if he is one of the biggest heart throb of nation the nation?

What if he is a big actor and anyone would recognize him within seconds and girls and boys will pounce on him without giving a second thought?

What if he is one of the most handsome person in the whole country?

Humph!!!

Calm down Kit!!!

God! who I am kidding? I love him.

P'Sing come soon, please.

I exhaled and picked up my cocktail and took a sip, the booming sound of the music was automatically increasing my heartbeats.

"Are you enjoying or not?" P'Off asked me yelling in my ear. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"Loosen up boy, come on." He exclaimed and pulled his boyfriend P'Gun in the crowd on the dance floor, waved me to join.

How much time?

I simply texted him, hoping he would reply.
This was supposed to be a double date 'me P'Sing and P'Off with P'Gun'. And Singtuan had to be late haaa!!!

Taking a few deep breaths, I found myself walking towards the washroom to freshen up. When I came out, my phone buzzed.

I'll be there in half an hour.

Shit!

It's official, he is getting silent treatment now.

The worst silent treatment ever.

I went back to the bar and sat on the tall stool to get another drink to cool myself.

"One Boulevardier." I ordered.

I felt someone sitting beside me, his citrus masculine smell filling in my senses. I breathed deeply.

"Can I get you a drink?" I heard that man sitting beside me asked. I didn't see him yet but his voice was husky.

I turned towards him, before answering but for a while no words came out. Damm he's hot.

Handsome, Sexy, slightly tanned or should I say perfectly tanned. Wearing a dark blue rigged denims and a black shirt. But the dominating and hypnotizing thing in him were his dark deep black eyes.

Uh!! I'm a sucker for this kind of eyes.

I could just drown in them, actually I am already drowning in them.

His lips twitched upwards in a boyish smirk which got my heart beat a little more faster.

"Can I get you a drink, handsome?" He asked again smiling, pulling me out of my fantasy land.

What are you even thinking boy? Freaking answer him.

"Umm... No thanks. I already got mine." I told him and took a sip of my Boulevardier.

He nodded, his gaze moved towards the bartender. He lifted his left hand to order his drink. Black wristwatch with a light blue dial shined and grabbed my attention. I instantly loved that watch.

"Nice watch." I complimented him.

He took his cocktail and turned to me.

"Well Thank You so much." He said with a tantalizing smile, making my heart skip a beat again. I smiled back.