The Silver Surprise Sparkle

****I saw this prompt on twitter by @Allie_Perayuhhh and this made me write this one-shot. Thank you, Allie, for granting me permission to utilize your prompt and explore the creative possibilities it offered. 

I hope you all enjoy this****

Arthit sat in his room, eagerly waiting for Kongpob to arrive. He had been texting him all day, trying to get a sense of when he would be free to hang out, but Kongpob had been elusive with his responses.

But finally, he had said that he was on his way over and he has something to show to Arthit, and now Arthit couldn't wait. He had missed his boyfriend terribly the last week because of the impending deadlines at the work, and he was eager to spend some quality time with him.

As he sat there, fidgeting nervously, he heard a knock on the door. He jumped up from the bed, his heart pounding in his chest, and rushed over to open it.

Arthit stood frozen in the doorway, his eyes locked on Kongpob, who was now sporting a head of stunning gray hair. His heart skipped a beat as he took in the unexpected change in his beloved boyfriend. It was a stark departure from the familiar black locks he had grown accustomed to over the years, but he couldn't deny that it suited him well. Arthit felt a flutter in his chest as he watched Kongpob run his fingers through his hair, making it look effortlessly tousled and sexy.

As Kongpob approached him, Arthit took a deep breath to steady himself. He didn't want to panic over something so trivial, especially when Kongpob looked even more attractive with the new look. Arthit had always loved how confident Kongpob was, and the way he was owning this new style only made him more enamored. Arthit felt his heart skip a beat as Kongpob ran his fingers through his hair, giving him a playful wink.

As Arthit tried to process the sight before him, he couldn't help but notice how the gray hair accentuated Kongpob's features. With his new gray hair, he looked even more irresistible, igniting a fire deep within Arthit's core.

Arthit took a deep breath, trying to calm the sudden rush of emotions that threatened to overwhelm him. It was like seeing him in a whole new light, and it made Arthit want to run his hands through that hair and kiss him senseless.

Kongpob, ever perceptive, noticed the surprise and slight hint of panic on his P'Arthit's face. He could read his partner like an open book. With a mischievous glint in his eyes, Kongpob reached up and combed his fingers through his new gray locks, purposefully drawing Arthit's attention to the change.

Arthit's breath hitched at the sight. Kongpob's actions only added to his allure, causing his heart to flutter even more. He knew he had to regain his composure and not let his emotions get the better of him. After all, it was just a change in hair color, albeit a striking one.

Taking another deep breath, Arthit stepped forward, closing the distance between them. He looked into Kongpob's eyes, filled with a mixture of surprise, desire, and unspoken affection. With a subtle smile playing on his lips, Kongpob leaned in closer, his voice a soft whisper that only Arthit could hear.