˙˚ʚɞ˚˙8˙˚ʚɞ˚˙

The sun was waiting for its turn to shine. Peeking at everyone's window, alarming that a good day has arrived. Giving light to every living beings....the sun shine with all it's might looking pretty and same goes for Seungmin too. The sun came through the window, shining on his face waking him up. Seungmin was rolling on the bed not wanting to get up. He kept rolling but feels like the bed has gotten a lot bigger. He opened his eyes and looked around. It was not his ROOM!!!!! He remembered that he was with Changbin and the others....he also remembered that Minho dropped him but why is he here?
Seungmin, "What am I doing here? How did I get here?"
Minho, "So, you are finally awake. You slept quite well though."
Seungmin was startled and he looked down to see that his clothes had been changed.

What??? When did this happen?

Minho, "You must be wondering who changed your clothes. It was me. But I didn't see anything."
Seungmin, "You're really strange."
Minho looked at him and he came up on the bed. Seungmin was just sitting there staying still doing nothing.
"How come you didn't feel anything? I was lifting you up trying to change your clothes but you slept like a log." Minho said.
It was weird though. Why was he sleeping like a log? "But, why? How come I don't know anything about it?", it was also weird to Seungmin too. He thought that he was too tired so he blacked out. Minho, " You really have a nice body though ", and winked at him. Seungmin's face says it all. He looks at Minho and said, " Thank you for last night but I think I should leave. I have class in the morning."
Minho lifted up his right brows and said, "You have class in the evening."
Seungmin, "But, how did you....?"
Minho got up from the bed and asked Seungmin to wash up and change his clothes as he won't want his friends to think that he actually spent the night at Minho's. The house was too big for someone who live alone.
"What does he do? How is his house so big?" Seungmin said under his breath. He came down with Minho and VIOLA!! The breakfast was first class. For someone who doesn't normally eat breakfast, it was enough to last for 2 days. He would have saved it for the night.
Minho, "Sit down. You won't want people to hear your stomach grumbling." It was quiet. Both of them didn't say anything.
"If you are done eating, come with me." Minho said as he's getting up from his seat.
Seungmin, "If you want to drop me off, I'm okay. I'll go by bus." He tried to retaliate Minho's words with words but, "I'm not dropping you off. Come with me." And it ended in embarrassment.

Well done, Kim Seungmin. You'll remember this forever.

Seungmin was hesitant to be with Minho and to think that he'll be with Minho for the whole ride, it was kinda weird but he couldn't figure out why. Although he sat in the front seat, he turned his head to the side and looked outside the window...not wanting to make eye-contact with Minho. You know those moments that happens only in dramas, when the protagonist would fasten their partner's seatbelt. That's what happened to Seungmin here. He was too preoccupied about not wanting to make eye-contact with Minho that he forgot to fasten his seatbelt so Minho moved from his seat and reached his hands to Seungmin's waist to pick up the seatbelt. He slightly moved and said, "I can do it." Minho backed out and started his engine. Seungmin had no idea where he is going and didn't bother to ask Minho either.
"Do you wanna wait or tag along?", Minho said after he parked his car in the parking lot. He thought that Seungmin would reject it but contrast to that Seungmin told her that he would tag along and they were already in the elevator. Seungmin finds it weird that everyone who meets or sees Minho would bow to him.
" Are you, by any chance, the CEO?" Seungmin blurted out and looked at Minho waiting for his answer. The mam nodded his head and God knows what kind of thought is going inside Seungmin's mind. He kep quiet and followed Minho to his office. It was big. Of course why not, it's the CEO'S room, thought Seungmin. He sat there but he wonders why Minho brought him here. After a few minutes, a woman came in and told Minho that he has a meeting about some acquisition and giving Seungmin a look, the kind of what-is-he-doing-here look. The woman didn't even bother to stop looking. Seungmin just smiled at him before she left the room. "It's just my secretary." Minho broke the silence. "Like I care", Seungmin said under his breath and, " Why did you bring me here?" Finally, he asked Minho. They just looked at each other, more like a staring contest.
Minho, "Just wanted to show you around and to thank you about your advice." Seungmin wanted to ask him why he is thanking him but before he could, Minho left the room and went to his meeting. After almost a good one hour of waiting for Minho, he got tired and slept in his room.

"Let's work well together." The other smiled and went back and Minho came in his room just to see Seungmin sleeping peacefully. He didn't want to wake him up, so he just let him sleep.
When Seungmin woke up, it was past evening. He might have missed a class or two. He was half asleep half awake and couldn't grasped what time it was. When he saw the time, it was almost the end of his class. He glared at Minho and stormed out off there. Minho followed behind him and grabbed his wrist asking what's wrong and why he is acting like that.
"Thank you. Thanks to you, I've missed two classes and I won't know what was taught today." Seungmin shaked his hands off and left in hurry. Seungmin was finally on the street walking down to this uni. "How am I gonna pick up what I missed?" He was frustrated by Minho for not waking him up. A car pulled up besides him and it was Minho. "I'll drop you. It's gonna be fast this way", rolling down the window and opening the door. Seungmin ignored him and continued walking only to let Minho lose his control and pulled him in the car fastening his seatbelt and dropped him off his uni.

Aghh...that boy is a hard one. Doesn't he know what I'm doing? How can he just ignore me like that? Anyways, I did what I had to do as Changbin asked me.

Ahhhh.... I'm sorry I kept it in my draft for a long time. There's nothing much in this chapter except for that bed time ohhhh I just wanted to make it sexy.

Have fun reading. Love you, 2minniers♡´・ᴗ・'♡