˙˚ʚɞ˚˙24˙˚ʚɞ˚˙

Some feelings are hard to express and words are not enough to express one's feelings. These may lead to frustation but if you don't know what you're feeling, what would you do? That's what Kim Seungmin has been thinking. He knows that he cannot cross the line and he drew the line himself. He can't afford to lose a friend just because of this. He knew that he was really harsh with Minho and the latter did the same to him. Now, he knows what the other side must have felt when he used harsh words.
"I should have been nicer to him. But, I can't show him my weak side." These kind of things always makes Seungmin build up a wall between him and people around him. He thought that if he let his guard down, he'll be crushed.

Things on the other side was not good either. Changbin and Felix approaches Minho while the latter was sitting with his hands covering his face. They don't know whether he is crying or not. "Hyung, what happened?" Changbin knew Minho the best, so he broke the silence there.
"I thought I made him uncomfortable. I didn't say anything but he just left like that. That's not what I mean though." Minho didn't want to admit in front of the kids that he really like Seungmin a lot, not after what he told Changbin about liking someone of the same gender.
"Hyung, it's better to accept your feelings. If you keep denying it, it will be too late when you realize it." This kind of line really suits Felix and he said it. Bin just looked at Felix and then to Minho. What Felix said was not wrong though. Just in time, Chan and Jisung came. "Hyung, where is Seungmin?" Jisung is dense and sometimes it's cute but now is not the right time. Felix rolled his eyes at Jisung said, "Why are you so dense? Can't you even read the room?" He didn't know what happened and was completely clueless. Well, it can happen too. "Did Seungmin had a fight with him?" Chan asked pointing his index finger at Minho. In terms of age, Chan is older than Minho. It's just that Minho quit college and couldn't complete his degrees but he's planning to do it after his father gets better. Minho was in his own world. He couldn't hear what they were talking about. He finally spoke, "Do you like me, Han Jisung?"
All of them were taken aback by his question and it was also out of nowhere. They didn't even talk about it. "What? Hyung, are you crazy? Why would I like you when I have Chan hyung?" Minho looked up and took turns to look at Changbin and then to Jisung.
"But, that's what Seungmin told me."
Felix, Changbin and Jisung doing high five told Minho that Jisung deliberately said that to Seungmin to trigger him. They knew that Seungmin has been avoiding Minho because of that reason.
"But, I do feel really blessed to have Seungmin as my friend. It's even sure that he'll never abandon a friend because of love." Felix could relate to it too. "How long have you been dating?" Minho threw his question to Chan and Jisung.
Chan, "It's been quite awhile."

Minho went back to his trance again.
"Hyung, why don't you and Jisung act like a couple in front of Seungmin? I mean, if you want him to confess first." This kind of idea always comes from Changbin and it looks like him too. Minho declined his suggestion because he doesn't want to hurt Seungmin but little did he know that the latter has been hurt so deeply and has been blaming himself all the back home.

Felix knew how Seungmin was, so he excused himself to call Seungmin. Luckily, Seungmin took the call and Felix could hear the stuffed nose of the other side. "Seungmin, are you okay? Are you crying?" Seungmin not wanting to worry Felix told him that he kinda caught a cold and he has a stuffed nose but Felix knew that he was lying. "Shut up. I'm coming to you."
After the phone call, Felix told Changbin that he's going to Seungmin's. He didn't tell anyone the reason. Minho suspected something, so he volunteered to go instead. He doesn't even know what Seungmin might be doing but he just went for it anyway. He climbed up. Actually, Minho was brought up very well. He's always used to the rich environment. Actually, it doesn't matter to him. Everyone's the same anyway.
He knocked on the door. Seungmin expected to see Felix but he saw the reason for why he's crying. "What are you doing here?"
It was his first question. "Felix should be here. It's okay. Leave me alone." He was about to close the door but Minho  blocked the door with his hands. "Why do you keep avoiding me?" The answer to this question was obvious. It was because of Jisung. "I don't want Jisung to get the wrong idea. He knew that I was going to you. He didn't say anything nor did anything. Why are you worried about what other's opinion?" Of course, why wouldn't he? Jisung is his friend and that too his closest friend. "Stop the nonsense. You have to go to work tomorrow."
What Seungmin was doing is so obvious to Minho. He was driving Minho away from him. "At least let me come in and have a seat."

He let Minho in. Seungmin's eyes were swollen and his nose was red. He likely cried the whole way. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh on you." Minho apologised first and Seungmin was taken back. He should be the one apologising but Minho did. Seungmin couldn't control his tears and he cried in front of Minho, "If you say sorry first, then what does it make me look like? I'm sorry. I was so blunt to you too." By instinct, Minho hugged him. It was his first time to hug someone. Seungmin felt warm and he doesn't want to let go of that hug. His hug tighten and for once, he knew what that hug meant. He knew that he can't let go of Minho even if he tries too.

I should let them have their moment there. Expect something for the next chapter and the coming chapters too. A new story for them will be written.

Thank you guys for the 1k reads. I'm really grateful to you all. Had it been not for you, I wouldn't have reached here. You guys really motivate me alot.

Love you, 2Minniers.♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Oh.... And I'm writing a  new ff about Y/N and Jaehyun. Should I publish it or should I postpone it till I finish this?