Eyeliner

You sat across from Rodrick on his bed. His eyes closed as you applied the black eyeliner.

"Anddd done!" You smiled and pulled the eyeliner pencil away from his face. He opened his eyes and locked them with yours. "Thanks babes" he jumped up to go check the himself out in the mirror. The pet name made your heart jump with joy.

You and Rodrick weren't a thing yet but you both definitely had feelings for eachother. You spend most of your week with him, listen to his band rehearse, sometimes-occasionally makeout.

Rodrick jumped back on the bed next to you, laying his head down in your lap, you placed your hand in his soft hair and started to play with it, twirling it on your fingers. Your face burned red.

He sat up suddenly, turning towards you. He cupped your face I'm his hands, "You're so beautiful" he said and pushed his lips to yours. He pushed you on to his bed. His fluffy blanket tickled your ears. His hands slid away from your face and moved to your sides on the bed.

He pulled away, face red. "Uh, before we continue, um are, you" he gulped "are you okay with going farther than normal?" Your face flushed red even more. You nodded "but um, can I ask you something?" He kissed you softly and brought his face down to your neck giving you soft pecks, he mumble a yes into your neck.

"Uh. What are we?"you asked. He put one last soft peck on your neck and looked up to you. "I want to be more than just makeout buddies" you said shyly.

He smiled wide, "you want to be my partner? For real?!" His cheeks were bright red. He was excited. "Uh yeah . . ." You replied.

In response you got a big loving kiss placed on your lips. "Dude. I've been waiting for you to ask me out for weeks" he grinned. You smiled and brought your hands to his face and squished it. "You can continue" you whispered and giggled.

He squirmed his way out of your hands and attacked your neck. Leaving dark mark's on you.

"Rodrick! How am I suppose to cover those?!" You whined. He chuckled and kissed your neck sum more. Your fingers entangled in his hair. He brought his hand up to your chest and looked to you for approval, you nodded and he began to knead your breast. Feeling them over your shirt.

He slowly slipped his hand under your shirt and bra. His cold hands grazing over the buds of your chest. It sent a shiver down your spine. It felt good. You began quietly moaning under him.

Suddenly you heard someone bang on Rodricks door. "RODRICK I KNOW YOU TOOK MY DIAR-JOURNAL!" Rodrick and you made eye contact, Rodrick gave to a strained smile, "sorry" he whispered. He jumped off of you and went to go scream at Greg.

They must have been arguing for a while cause you started getting tired. You allowed yourself to get comfortable on top of Rodricks bed, pulling the fluffy blanket over you. The door slammed and Rodrick walked back up the stairs.

"I'm sorry, hes so annoying" he sat on the bed, " do you wanna continue,,,, we dont have too,,,I like cuddling too!" He reassured you. You pulled his arm making him fall next to you. You pull the blanket on him too and snuggle against his chest. He was stiff for a bit and slowly became comfortable wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you too dork" you replied, entangling you legs with his, slowly closing your eyes. You both fell asleep under the warm covers in eachothers arm.

-------------------------------------------

Ok, so the reason I put 'partner' instead of girlfriend, but still refer to the reader with a bra, is because I am Non Binary(and wear a bra lol). I feel disgusting being called Girlfriend so I jus changed it to be comfortable 4 myself .