Bio

"jus ask him out" your best friend, Sam nudged your side. They had noticed you staring at your long time crush, Rodrick. "He probably doesnt even know I exist." You retorted back. Turning towards them.

"He def does, Ben told me he heard Rodrick talking about you behind the bleachers." You blushed. "Yeah, well Ben's a liar," the 3rd period bell rung, "com'on let's get to class" you picked up your bag and rushed to Bio. With Sam following close behind.

As soon as the late bell rung you swung into the room. "Ahh, (y/l/n) you are this close to Detention." You mumbled a quiet apology and sat with your bio group at the table.

"Today, we are switching groups! You have been with your current group for half the year. So I thought that it was about time to make a change. Please refer to the new seating chart on the screen."

You looked up towards the screen, scanning of for your name. Luckily you were grouped with Sam but then you looked at the rest of the names, some random popular girl who prolly wouldnt do any work, and Rodrick.

You were excited but very embarrassed. "Yes! Dude I'm so glad that were in the same group" Sam appeared next to you, "yeah me too!" You replied. "Also Rodrick" Sam's whisper tickled your ear. You frowned and playfully punched them.

Heading to your new table. You saw Rodrick and the other girl were already there. You sat down across from Sam, next to Rodrick.

The teacher began speaking again but u weren't paying attention, picking at your nails. You heard a muffled "hey" and looked up to meet with Rodricks eyes, "you got a pencil I can borrow?" He asked. "Oh, uh yeah" you replied and went into to your backpack in search of your pencil case. You pulled a mechanical pencil out and handed it to him. "Thanks" you nodded in response.

Sam shot you a small thumbs up and you rolled your eyes at them.

As class began to end Rodrick pulled out a few papers from his backpack, he handed ome to everyone at the table. "Loded Diper has a gig this weekend, yall should come" he smiled. The popular girl who's name you learned was Abby crumpled the paper and threw it at him as she got up. "Rude" was all he commented.

"Well def be there dude" Sam seemed pretty hyped about it. "Yeah sounds really fun" you smiled as you collected your things. He looked at you and smiled warmly. He got up and walked out of class. You picked the flyer up."yo, what's that on the back of your flyer?" Sam questioned.

You turned the paper around and blushed. "Omg" you mumbled under your breath. It was Rodricks number. With a message to txt him sometime.

Sam rushed over to your side. "I told you dumbass"

"Shut up" was all you could reply as you both walked out of class.