PLEASE READ NEW AND OLD READERS!!!

TL;DR AT THE BOTTOM

As mentioned a couple chapters before, the reason on why I've been updating less and less isn't only bc irl I'm kinda busy but also lack of motivation.

The lack of motivation mainly comes from my writing quality. It has been about more than a year and my writing has improved a lot since then. I don't like how my crappy writing is in the beginning and then slightly better later on. So as a whole I'll be un-publishing every chapter and rewriting them.

Not only am I only going to be editing out grammatical errors, but I will be editing the plot itself. So for those that have already read the book and are waiting for new chapters; I encourage you to re-read the newly updated chapters as they come out. Some things may be different.

Also if you are a new reader and just stopped by, intrigued by the description (which I will also edit later), please stand by! I want to get at least the first two chapters out as fast as possible so y'all can enjoy them.

TL;DR

Un-publishing entire book to edit since it's bad. Some plot points will be changed so old readers stand by. New readers also stand by for new and improved chapters will be out soon!!

Thank you and see y'all in the chapters to come!!!

_~•*LUCII OUT*•~_
❤️❤️❤️