Good Morning America!

"Now with that out of the way... Welcome to the Jones Residence!" The girl smiled and pushed past the doors leaving a shaken group.

Yeah, this was going to be interesting.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone was immediately led to the "guest hall" or how DC had named it.
There was enough space for each country to have their own room accompanied by a bed, bathroom, and closet. A typical hotel room but it felt a little more homey.

Before leaving she addressed them with one more thing:

"I'll be back tomorrow morning to take you to the dining hall for breakfast."

Nodding seeing that they understood, she turned and waved them off allowing the group to unpack and unwind after the flight.

~

It was 9am when all the nations congregated in the hall out side their rooms fully dressed where DC greeted them.

DC held small, short conversations with the group as they familiarized themselves to where the main kitchen was, pausing every once in a while to observe a family photo.

Entering to the sound of clinking and light sizzling to the scene of Mathieu and Alfred rushing around the kitchen.

Some older looking states like Massachusetts, who was the only familiar one to the nations, were helping them as well. They assisted in more menial tasks like setting out plates or mixing ingredients.

The nations couldn't put it into words, but the food smelled amazing.

There were plates piled with pancakes and homemade waffles, large omelette rolls packed with vegetables cut into serving sizes, bacon and sausage on another large platter, golden hash-browns, various amounts of fresh cut fruit, and enough coffee for everyone.

Simple, yes, but smelled oh so heavenly.

Alfred had his back turned to the entryway drying utensils at the sink. He turned directing his gaze to say something to Massachusetts when-

"Oh- Good morning everyone."Alfred's eyes caught the nations'. He rung the towel in his hands not expecting everyone to be watching them.

He took a small breath and looked to DC who had stood off to the side conversing with a younger sibling.

"Can you check that everyone else is awake? Spread the word that we're almost ready?" Alfred grabbed her attention and nodded the plates that are now being distributed in the other room. The muffled clinking of porcelain and metal heard.

DC nodded with a, "You got it." paired with a simple thumbs up held above the head to be seen when she slipped behind the Nations out the door.

"Hey Matt? I think that's enough pancakes for today..." Alfred spoke with amusement and slight worry, electing to put off conversing with the world countries.

Mathieu was hunched over the stove, fully occupied by pans expertly flipping and plating the breakfast food.

Without breaking eye contact to the cakes, "There's never too many pancakes." Mathieu hissed producing another three immediately after.