𝑖𝑖

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

I pulled up to my school's parking lot

I pulled up to my school's parking lot. I don't take my time trying to get my car in the parking space. I not really a good driver, but I'm the only one that drives in the my friend group, even though I'm the youngest. Sometimes I pick up my friends, but nobody ask me today, which I was actually very happy about.

I hop out my car and pull out my phone. I feel like I haven't check my phone since I woke up. I look at all my notifications to see if I missed anything. I guess I'm little ms not popular today, because not a single text from any of my friends. I walk in the cafeteria, I quickly scanned everywhere to see where B is. I'm not surprised, she at the corner of the last lunch table flirting with Jason. Jason and her have been on and off since 10 grade. I think he's very toxic but she doesn't care. Instead of going right over to her, I just find the closest table and sit down. I don't have the energy today to walk all the way over to her.

"Lili!," I hear a squeaky baby voice scream. I knew that it was Harlow

" hey girl," I say faking a smile

"I feel like I haven't seen you in a while," she say hugging me.

" you so saw me yesterday, 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎," I giggled.
{𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑦}

" well I missed you," she laughs, " and I know you missed me."

"yea yea weirdo," I say pretending to be annoyed. She just rolls her eyes and hugs me even more.

" You know what I did miss you," I say jumping out her arms, pointing and wiggling my finger at her. " I needed your help with Ms. Hopper's assignment. She pushes my fingers away from her face with a strong force.

" I hate you," she scowled at me

" I'm kidding," I say not actually kidding. I actually really need it. But she knows I'm not kidding because takes it out her book bag and hands it to me. " Thank you so much, 𝑚𝑖 𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑟."
{𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒}