𝑣𝑖𝑖𝑖

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

  I felt my mind go blank for a second, it felt nice I almost forgot the situation I'm in right now

  I felt my mind go blank for a second, it felt nice I almost forgot the situation I'm in right now. Everyone was staring at me, like how did they know that I'm the 'Liliana.' I bet there's at least another 'Liliana' in this school. He just stood there unaware of the problem that he's going to cause me. I felt a hand grab my shoulder making me turn around. It was Bee, I felt my body start to release from all the tension.

"What the hell are you all looking at!" Bee yells to the big crowd, making some of them turn around and walk to their bus or cars.

"Thanks," I whisperer to Bee.

"You know I got you," she whispers back.

"That's him,"

"yeah I put 2 and 2 together," she mumbles, " and you were right he's is so fuckin sexy."

"Just shut up and come with me." I say pulling her arm towards me.

She yanks it out my my grip saying, "oh no hun this is your alone time with him,"

" you said you wanted to sleep the night!" I yell at her

"Yea I do," she says looking and blushing at him, " but I'm not going to ruin this for you."

" what do you mean, him being my stepmom's bro-," I whisper before being interrupted.

"no excuse!" She screams pushing me to walk up, "and give me your keys I'll drive your car to your house later." I throw her my keys and she catches them and puts them in her pocket.

I look up at him and he looks pissed. Maybe I shouldn't have ignored him. He was staring at me the whole him as I walked up to him. Some of the girls were still staring as well but they had dirty looks on their face and I could tell some were even whispering about me. I hop in the passenger side and put my book bag in the back. This car was so damn beautiful, it was like I was in a photoshoot. Without saying anything he gets in the driver's side and speeds off. The last thing I saw was Bee gesturing a 'hand job.' It was completely silent as we drove, he had no music playing and I was completely terrified to touch anything in his car. All of suddenly he takes the wrong turn.