𝑥𝑖

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

"Nothing happened!" I yelled at Bee causing Luca to sprint out my lap

"Why are you lying!" Bee yells back at me slapping my arm.

I mean I was lying, but to be honest I was embarrassed to tell her what happened. After I threw myself a Antonio the first night we met and then again in the car. I knew he was mad at me but to basically refuse me. It really hurt my ego and my ego isn't as big as you think. It's like at that moment I didn't have affect on him that he had on me. I have never stuck my self out for a guy until him and now I'll never do it again. And maybe I'm overreacting but there was bound to have a reason to stop this. And now I don't have to worry about having a thing for my step-uncle.

I let out a big sigh and looked down on my bed. " I told you all the important things already." I whined.

"Okay okay, I won't force you," bee smiles patting me on my back, "you can tell me when your ready,"

"Thanks," I smile back looking at her with her beautiful smile that brighten my fucked up day.

"But tell me how hot this Louissss was?!" She say in a very girly voice and laughs after.

"Omg you just had to see his dimplesss!!" I say mocking her tone. She squeals and holds on to my thigh to support her self from laughing so much.

"Your so lucky," she whines crossing her arms. I laugh at her adorable pouting face. "Yo! What would of happened if you didn't convince us to go back to school!" She says raising her voice making me snap out of my laugher.

"Omg! Your right!" I say shocked.

"Thank god that didn't happened!" She laughs. But I'm still think of what would of happened if I really didn't. He would of definitely told my stepmom and she would of definitely told my dad. And then I would totally be in for it. "Oh don't think of it to much," Bee say snapping me out my scary thoughts.