stripper

Billie g|p

Y/n sub

.............................

Y/n pov

I'm in my dressing room I only have 5 minutes before I go up on stage. I look out of door and see all of the old young werid lonely man watching Jackie (ur bestfriend btw) on stage doing her thing.

I see that green rooted girl come threw the doors 2 minutes before I go on see only watches me I dont know why but she is really hot. "Hey theys ur little cush" one girl said "shut up i dont have a crush on her" i rolled my eyes can they leave me alone it's not my fault that I get more money than them.

Jackie came running towards me and gave me a hug "ur girlfriend is here" she said laughing oh my god "really" I said annoyed she nodded her head and pushed me out the door. I made my way to the stage my song came on and did my thing like always.

Billie pov

I made my way through the doors of my favorite strip club of all and waited for the only person I only watch y/n. Dont get me wrong everybody loves her here but no one can get as close to her but me.

She made her way on stage and started doing her thing. when I saw her I got hard instantly her face her move her body is drove me crazy.
She was looking at me the whole entire time like I was a whole ass snack god damn.

Y/n pov

Soon as I was done I went of stage a grabbed my money and walk back to my dressing room. Then not even 5 minutes I got called back out for a private session "ur not done yet u have a private session with umm billie" I'm eyes went wide "what room" I asked "down the hall to the right 23" I nodded my head and walk to room 23 and I saw the green rooted girl.

She was looking me up and down licking her lips " hey ma" I didnt say anything "do be shy princess I dont bite come here" I walk towards her she asked if there were camera in here I shook my head no. She whispered in my ear a told me to jump I did what I was told and laid me on my back and started to makeout with me.

I was enjoying this "we only have a one hour ma" she said I frowned. "then we should make this count" I said while smirking she lick her lips and stared kissing down to my neck. her left hand went to my throat and push my head up to attack my neck more.

She started to give me hickeys all over my neck I was moaning and whining I felt her smirk. Her right hand was tugging at my strap of my bra I shook my head yes she let go of my neck and took of my bra. Billie started to kiss down to boobs. She put my right nipple in her mouth and started sucking and nibbling as I let out low small moans.

She did the same thing to my left boob. She kissed down my stomach so my panties she kissed over my clothed heat "please" I begged "be patient mamas". she kiss my thighs I look at her " please daddy please"

Billie pov

"Please daddy please" I pull her panties down and lick up her folds. She grab my hair and push my head to get more I grabbed her hand and put them to the top of her head " keep ur hand here". I went back in between her thighs and spread the a little more "please" she said look at me I grab both of her thighs and started to eat her out.

"mmm FUCK!" Y/n moaned she cover her mouth I started to to tongue fucking her. She was moaning mess I "fuck fuck I'm close" "let it out" she moaning my name as she was cumming I felt my dick twitch In my pants. I unbuckle my pants and pulled them down and my boxers "you ready" I asked "yes" I smirked.

Y/n pov

GOD DAMN SHE BIG she smirked at me "like what u see" she said "I should be asking u that" she chuckled she position herself. She teased my hole by rubbing her tip around it before putting herself in me.

I feel me being stretched out "Fuck ur tight" she began to pound me over over and over again it felt so good. "Daddy slow down" I begged "u wanted this so bad now my give it to u now take this daddy's dick" my eyes rolled back "hold it" she saw that i was close.

"Please let me cum I cant hold it" I look at with begging eyes "cum" as soon she said that I can so hard my legs were shaking uncontrollably. I saw that she was gonna cum to she pull out and started to jerk off I got on my knees and started to suck her off.

Billie pov

"Oh my god" i moaned I grabbed the back of y/n head and push her head all the way down "yeah gag on my shit" I said then I was cumming in y/n mouth "swallow my shit".

She did what she was told she got up and kiss me "are hour is over" she said in a teasing tone we started to put are clothes back on "let me ur number mamas" she gave me her phone i put my name as Daddy.

Y/n pov

I walk back to my dressing room "oooo what did yall do" jackie asked "mind ur business girl" I said " no I'm ur best friend" "so?" "Yall fucked" she said with a smile "NO I mean no we didnt" I said walking away "yes yall did but whatever"

............................

The end
I kinda want to make a part 2 of this but I dont know bye