ride me

Billie dom

g|p

Y/n sub

.............................

Y/n pov

"F-FUCK" I moaned billies is on tour right now so she cant punish me

I hid my vibrater somewhere billie cant find it no matter how hard she looks I heard something downstairs but I dont think about it to much so I continued.

"FUC-K M-ME" I'm literally screaming at this point I hear someone laughing quietly that when my heart dropped. I open my eye to see billie standing right infront of me.

When she saw me staring at her she got on her knees and replaced the vibrater with her mouth.

Billie started to tongue fuck me "m-mm" billie looked up at me and smirk.

"Are you gonna cum baby"

I nodded her know I cant speak. "MMM FUCK IM GONN-"
I squirted all over billie faces.

Billie got up and removed all of her clothes and lead closer to my face and whispered in my ear "ride me" she said while nibbling on my earlobe.

She layed down beside me as I get up and sit on daddy dick (I'm so sorry I thought this was so funny 💀🤚🏽).

Billie grabbed waist moving it up and down at a very fast pace."FUCK slow down" she looked at me and flipped us around so my back hits the bed

"Rougher? as u wish"

Billies grip tighten and made her thrust harder and deeper then before.

I tighten around her "you close?"she said "m-mhm" while nodding my head. I know she was close to as she was making her thrust HARDER.

"MMM FUCK" I moaned she lead down to my ear "cum" dont have to tell me twice. Billie pulled out "be a good girl and suck daddy off".

I got on my knees and started going slow just because. Billie grabbed my hair and began to fuck my throat.

"Fuck ima cum are you gonna swallow my shit princess" she said looking down at me I nodded my head as she came down my throat.

I got up from the floor ( u had a pretty hard time after u just got railed the fuck out of you 😳🤚🏽)

Billie grabbed u by your thoat "are u going to do this again" you looked at her with a smile on ur face "I dont know maybe" as u walk to the bathroom

.......
........
..........402 words
Not as long as I normally do but I'm in school so yea also THANK YOU so much for 1k READS so I want to do is let yall pick some stories yall want me to write dm on insta @xx_jalynn_xx if u dont have insta just write me

Here>

Love u all stay safe ❤