Perry Johnson

[A/N: Video above is for the feels of this chapter.]

It was your typical 'normal' day at Camp Half Blood after the devastating battles against Kronos and Gaea 2 weeks earlier.
The birds were chirping, the Cabins didn't antagonize each other, everyone was respectful and kind, there was laughter all around, Ares cabin was baking brownies and Mr D. enjoyed his Tea... *sound of scraping disc*

  Who am I kidding?!

Everyone was exhausted, mainly emotional, and still recovering from the scars they earned fighting for their survival.
Camp was slowly being rebuilt and there was lots of yelling, screaming (or squeeling for the Aphrodite Cabin when they saw their OTPs) involved, whether at Dinner when they sought each others comfort, at the arena letting out their frustration, anger or sadness... The slightly more downcast camp was progressing like how they always did while honoring their fallen campers, brothers, sisters, friends or lovers... which gave the survivors lots of PTSD.
But that's the live of a Demigod, sadly.

Anyways, most of the grounds were cleared up and functioning again, camp was still tense but also getting new demigods. One of which, was... rather unexpected for most.

Percy POV

"Campers, I'd like to introduce to you our new arrivals! Say hello and play nice *glance at Ares cabin* to our new campers" Chiron then continued introducing 6-7 confused/ awed/ shy new arrivals looking around 8-11 years old. I zoned out seeing how there wouldn't be anything needing my attention.

I'm a son of Poseidon and Head Councilor of the 3rd Cabin for Hades' sake! I doubt I'll get another sibling anytime soon or at all... If I did I'd wonder about Triton & Tysons reaction though. Well Tyson would be glad for a younger sibling I'm sure, but Triton... Depends, he tolerates me but I wonder about another kid younger than me.
I suppose it would also depend on Amphitrite's judgment...
She mostly ignores (tolerates?) me.

Why are there so many words with similar meanings to each other anyway? Not like anyone is gonna eat an encyclopedia (yeah I know how to pronounce it!) or dictionary and remember all of it... Would the Stoll's do that? They could prank someone with that... Maybe I should suggest it to them! Make someone eat a shrunken Encyclopedia and see if it works!- *groan* -Stupid ADHD!!

"-and Perry Johnson!"

I snapped my head around, there was definitely a crack somewhere (did i get whiplash?) and a few giggled or snickered seeing my reaction.

I checked the origin of my reaction and saw Mr D. looking as dumbstruck as me. I was looking like a fish out of water, gaping and closing my mouth while staring unblinking at the 8(?) y.o. boy standing next to the Head table. He already wore an orange CHB™ shirt like the other kids, dark blond hair and had... seagreen eyes like me.

I began to sweat and grow anxious 'no way... Right?'.
He caught my stare and smirked at me 'Whut?' then looked at the others clueless. Huh?? What just-- is my paranoia acting up again?

Shortly after a light yellow sign appeared over his head, an Apollo kid. I couldn't help the relieved sigh that escaped me; it was surprising that a kid with my eye color and similar name appeared... Suddenly I got an unsettling feeling in my stomach and, not feeling so hungry anymore, excused myself from the pavilion.

I went by the Infirmary asking for some stomach medicine.
They gave me a weird look -yeah, me getting sick is new, I never was since I went to camp after all. They gave me some and I left towards my cabin passing Will and Perry on the way. He was probably getting shown around camp like the rest who'd gotten claimed.
I'm still glad the gods followed my request of doing so, even if their asshats for needing someone they're indebted to make them care for their kids.