- Crossberry (1)-

*Crossberry - Blue x Cross*

*Requested by: XxAfter_LifexX*

*Fluff/crack-fest - I will make a second part that has more fluff and lime when I can-*

[POV: Cross]

Now, I wasn't one to judge (despite being a Sans), but I think this is going too far. I mean, come to think of it, all of this is going too far.

Just because it's our 'honeymoon', doesn't mean we have to do all of this.

Blue laughed at that; 'honeymoon', because it was like a pun for his brother. Very funny Blue. No, seriously, I laughed too. That's how pathetic it was.

I was rewarded though because when I laughed too, his face lit up like a Christmas tree. Suddenly everything that happened to me to bring me up to this moment and all the moments I'd spent with this little creature made sense. They turned into good things.

"Crossy!!!" A voice called, startling me as two arms wrap themselves around my neck. When I realise it's just Blue and I let my guard down I realise for a moment that Blue must be standing on something because he is not tall enough to wrap his arms around my neck like this. 

"Oh, hi Blue..." I blurt out, visible violet blush painted on my cheekbones. "Why are you so tall all of a sudden?" I say, laughing.

Blue makes a very annoyed sound, before I shiver. Shiver. I swear this blueberry is going to be the death of me.

"Why did you become so tempting all of a sudden?" Blue said, whispering down my neck.  "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A WEIRDO." He suddenly laughs, "I love you and everything but why does THAT turn you on?"

"It's a very turny-on voice Blue..." I sighed, mumbling, pulling my hood over my face and hissing loudly.

"You're like a cute little kitten..."

"Awe... little pus-"

"No do not finish that sentence." I said, almost screaming and collapsing on the sofa in embarrassment. 

"Oh my, it looks like this little kitten is in need of some mil-"

"I SWEAR BLUE! You're flirting is extremely effective but I really don't feel well today." 

"Cat got your tongue?" Blue said, grinning and flopping down next to me. 

"And that's fine, really. Just because we're on a honeymoon doesn't mean we have to be horny all the time. Plus, I have a movie we can watch and I've been told you'd probably like it." 

His usual blue orbs that were his eye-lights exploded into stars - god how much I love this dork.

"What movie?" I say, my cheekbones still painted violet. 

Blue turned around, a huge smug grin on his face, "Ah well, it's actually a series, to be precise."

Sighing, I ask again, "What series?"

"Bad guys."

"What?"

"Cross the series is called, 'Bad guys: Vile city'" Blue says, in a completely emotionless voice with a blank expression. Of course, this stays for about a millisecond before he starts laughing his ass off.

"BAD GUYS! HAHA-" Blue shrieks, tears running from his eye sockets.

"Oh my god, Blue you're terrible." I say, grinning.

"I know! I know! I had to though! Plus, it is supposed to actually be good!"

"God, you're so horrorible at puns."

Blue turns around to me and glares, "Well I thought it was punny."

"Well I think it's a nightmare to be honest."

"C'mon Crossy, don't leave me in the dust here."

"Honestly, you're really killering the mood..."

"Really? I think you've made an error there buddy."

"..."

"..."

And then the laughing starts.

Honestly, I've never laughed more -- even when Epic and I used to take the piss out of Ink. Like, that was funny but this... dude...

Oh my god, you're both idiots...

"Shut... up... Chara..." I sob between laughs, clutching my ribcage as if it may break.

Blue's laughter dies down and he looks up at me, as if asking where Chara is. I stop laughing my ass off as soon as possible and point towards him.

"Oh hi, Chara. What's so bad about our puns?"

Everything.

"'Everything.'"

"..."

Blue crosses his legs and looks at where Chara is with a smug smile plastered on his face.

"Oh, come on Chara, I think that's... crossing... the line a bit..."

...

"..."

"..."

And then the laughing continues. God, it hurts. But it's so worth it. Even Chara is laughing; screaming about how Blue is an absolute dick but I won't repeat that bit to him. Instead, I just tell him that he's laughing too. 

Chara and I have sort of made it up now. We're a lot happier together anyway. Or somewhat... nowadays he just talks to Blue's Chara, who takes Classic Frisk's role. They get along nicely I suppose and apparently, US Chara can see him so he's pretty happy to be able to talk to someone else. I guess all the Charas can see each other or some voodoo shit like that but oh well.

Voodoo shit? That has nothing to do with it.

"Quiet dickhead..." I hiss.

"Oi! Language you little pig!" Blue blurts out laughing.

"Pig? Oh my I'm so insulted!"

"Let's watch this series, bad guy."

"Mmh okay starshit."

"LANGUAGE!"

"Sorry, sorry..."

---------------------------------------

[A/N - Words: 825

Short, I know but I have my reasons. The person who requested wanted a lime and I really don't have the guts to write like that right now- plus I don't know how and it always seems cringe to me lol. I guess it's probably because they are OOC and they don't really feel like real people- I seem to be better when characters act more like real people- I will do a second bit but for now just have this crack-fest :)]