- Drinkberry (1) -

*Drinkberry - Blue x Ink x Dream* - Crackfic, expect fluff, angst and teeth banging next part.

*Requested by: Petulanced*

[POV: Ink]

I'm not too good with emotions. Feeling them or 'assessing' them. But I can tell when one of my boyfriends is upset. 

"Oi, Dream." I whisper.

"Oi, Ink?" Dream whispers back.

"You already know Blue has been upset, yeah?" I whisper.

"Of course." Dream whispers back again, rolling his yellow eye-lights.

"..."

After a good couple of seconds, Dream suddenly blurts out:

"Wait, why are we whispering? Blue is visiting his brother." 

I promptly shush him and whisper to him, "Dream, if we whisper it sounds cooler."

He giggles and whispers back, "Okay, okay, okay..."

"I propose that we make a party for him." I whisper.

"Yes!" Dream whispers loudly, "We can invite everyone!"

"Everyone?" I whisper back.

"He's friends with Error, right?" Dream whisper-asks me.

"Stockholm Syndrome." I whisper back robotically.

Dream nods, whispering back, "And he was talking to the mad time trio yesterday. I think he is friends with the Bad Sanses somehow too."

Looking at Dream like he's lost his mind, I whisper-shout-ask, "HOW THE FUCK DID HE MANAGE TO BEFRIEND THE KING OF NEGATIVITY, THE DESTROYER OF AUS, THE BRINGER OF THE X-EVENT (even though it didn't happen and you shouldn't know about it hehe anyway) AND THE THREE IDIOTS?"

Dream giggle-whispers, "Don't worry, I did not hear anything about the 'x-event' and I have no fucking clue."

"Oh well, let's go over to their castle thing and invite them to the party. They can help too." I whisper back.

"Yeah sure lol." Dream answer-whispers.

--------------------------------------

"For the last time: NO! I am not coming to your shitty party!" Nightmare shrieks.

Killer, Horror, Dust and Cross stand around the screaming King expectantly, waiting for him to ask them to attack.

"Blue is feeling upset, so we are making a party for him and we wanted you to co-" Dream tries to explain calmly.

"I SAID-" Nightmare starts, "Wait what?"

"BLUE. UPSET. PARTY. YOU. INVITED. HELP. PLEASE." I shout at him.

"Oh, why didn't you say so?" Nightmare says, gesturing to his boys to put away their weapons. They do this hesitantly but do it nonetheless.

"We tried to explain to you 16 thousand times." Dream says, rolling his yellow eye-lights.

"Umm... really? I don't think you did. Haha. Anyway, about this party?" Nightmare laughs nervously, crossing his legs.

"Well first we need to get Error in on it." I laugh.

"Shit." Cross says, to which everyone makes noises of agreement.

This would take much longer than it did to get Nightmare and his gang to agree. And that was saying a lot.

--------------------------------------

"Wh4T th3 FuCk d0 Ya'LL waNT?" Error shrieks. Hmm, I think we've been here before.

"Error-" Nightmare begins.

"D0n'T 'Error' m3!!" Error screams, "I Am TRyiNG t0 Sl3Ep!"

"ErrorThereIsGoingToBeAPartyForBlueBecauseHeIsUpsetAndThereWillBeChocolate." Cross says quickly, to which I give a thumbs up to.

"Ar3 yoU trYinG to BRiB3 mE WiTH cHoC0latE aNd 4n UpsEt friend?" Error asks, and the way he says 'friend' seems different.

"Si." Cross nods.

"G0oD bEcaUSe oTHerWisE I wouLDn'T havE aGRe3D." Error grins, jumping down from his string hammock.

Everyone shouts in relief. Since time in the anti-void is slower than 'normal time' we were here for 2 months trying to make Error agree, but it had only been 2 hours in Underswap. No, I do not have an encyclopedic memory of how time works in one SPECIFIC AU that just so happens to be the AU Blue comes from... nope nope nope.

Memory. Hah.

"ShuT up Or I Am N0T coMiNG." Error sighs, his 'friends' were weirdos and he hated every single one of them. Especially his not-friends but sorta-friends. Blue counted as a friend and not a 'friend' though.

"Okay we should probably get going now. Where is this party going to be anyway?" I say, scratching my head.

Dream turns around to look me dead in the eye. Very slowly. "Ink. Are you telling me you had no plan? This was your idea and you have NO PLAN!?"

Putting my hands up in mock defeat I laugh nervously. "Haha."

Killer sighs, taking out his knife, "Permission to attack?" He looks at Nightmare, emotionlessly.

"Permission denied. We can have the party at my castle." Nightmare says, and I 'feel' relief for about two seconds before he finishes, "Plus you can always kill him later."

Killer grins. "Okay, thank you Boss." He says, skipping into a portal to their castle.

I chuckle. "Heh. I'm in danger."

"Yes. Yes, you are." Dust says, glaring at me with a huge grin on his face, before following Killer.

Horror looks around at everyone as if he's only just realised where he is and takes the doll out of his mouth. It appears that no, he cannot eat dolls sadly.

"I wiLL FuCkinG kiLL y0U." Error says to Horror.

Horror shrugs, "I'm already dead, so good luck glitch bitch." Before he too follows the other two idiots. Cross follows silently behind him, and so does everyone else, Error raging and me thinking about that if I was a human and I had a SOUL, I'd probably be shitting myself right now.

--------------------------------------

A/N - Words: 836

CRACK FIC

I PROMISE THE SECOND PART WILL NOT BE CRACK

Expect fluff, angst and maybe kissing because why not. I mean teeth banging.

LOL TEETH BANGING WTF