1 | arrival

YOU WERE currently skipping your way to Jujutsu High to inform principal Yaga that you've arrived from your solo mission overseas.

Walking your way through the corridors of the school, you stopped dead on your tracks after noticing a familiar tall white haired male. Immediately running to the said male, greeting him joyfully.

"Gojo-senseeeeiii! It's good to see you again!" you exclaimed excitedly.

" Yo [name]-chan! I didn't know you were back already!" Gojo Satoru said.

'Gojo-sensei is still handsome as ever! How lovely!'

"Does the second years know you're back?" he questioned.

You shook your head before answering, "No sensei, I actually plan on surprising them later! Are they busy though?"

"They're training the first years for the Kyoto Goodwill event." he answered.

After a while of chatting together, you decided to finally head to the principal's office. Upon entering, you immediately sight a middle-aged man stitching cute dolls

"Yaga-sensei, I came to inform you about my arrival from overseas!" you stated.

A small smile appeared on his face before replying, "Welcome back Kanroji, its good to see that you're okay. May I ask where are you after this?" he asked.

"I plan on surprising the others about my arrival!" you answered.

After your short conversation, you decided to finally take your leave. After closing the doors, you immediately thought about your classmates.

'Oh how I miss them so much!'

'I heard theres a new first year too! Aaahhh! I can't wait to meet them! I bet they're really nice!'

You continued to silently gush over them in your head, humming a sweet tune as you continued to make your way to the training grounds.