4 | goodwill event

"W-Why's everyone empty handed?!" Nobara fumed. You all just gave her a confused look in return.

"Rather, why do you have luggage?" Panda asked.

"Why...? Aren't we going to Kyoto?" she asked with a baffled look. "The sister school reunion at Kyoto..."

"The sister school reunion with Kyoto. At Tokyo." Panda corrected the poor girl.

"Figures that conversations haven't been matching lately." Maki said, while Megumi just agreed. "We do it at the school that won the previous year."

"Don't go fucking winning! Moron!" Nobara shouted with several tick marks on her head.

"I didn't even enter last year...."

"Yuuta-kun joined last year right?" You asked while Panda just hummed in response.

'I wonder how's Yuuta-kun doing right now...' You thought. It has been a while since you last saw each other. Out of all the second-years, you were both the closest.

"Unforgivable! Okkotsu Yuuta!!"

"Hey. They're here." Maki announced.

"A reception? Gross."

"Okkotsu isn't even here."

'Todo-san became even more bulkier! So charming!'

'Kamo-san is so reserved and quiet!'

'Miwa-chan! You're so cute!'

You happily continued to give them compliments in your head as the other students were busy insulting each other.

"Give me kashiori, yatsuhashi kuzukiri, and sobabouro." Nobara said while Toge was nodding his head in agreement. "You guys hungry or something?"

"Scary..." Nishimiya Momo murmured. "Nevermind Okkotsu being absent. Isn't having two first-years too much of a handicap?" Ultimate Mekamaru mentioned. "Age is irrelevant to exorcists. Especially Fushiguro-kun. Although he's from the Zenin clan... It's certainly better than the Sou clan." Kamo Noritoshi declared.

"Okaay that's enough. Don't fight among yourselves." Iori Utahime said firmly. "So where's that Moron?"

'Is... Gojo-sensei that moron...?' You thought

"Satoru's late."

"No way that moron would come on time."

"No one even said that moron referred to Gojo-sensei..."

All of a sudden, a white-haired male can be seen swiftly pushing a small cart towards the group of students. "Sorry for the waait!" Gojo said with shit-eating grin on his face.

"Hey hey, seems everyone's around. I was in a business trip overseas, you see."

"Here, souvenirs. A protective charm from some kinda tribe for the folks from Kyoto."

"Nothing for Utahime."

"I don't want it!"

After Gojo finished distributing the souvenirs, he stood in front of the small cart, now facing the Tokyo students. "And for the Tokyo folks there's this!"

.

.

.

.

.

.