5 | goodwill event

"WHY IS THERE A CURSED SPIRIT HERE? And whose curtain is that?" Kamo inquired. As of now, they were currently face to face with a special grade cursed spirit.

Megumi, still looking at the curse, replied with, "It's probably coming from whoever is working with this cursed spirit.... I think it's the special grade curse that attacked Gojo-sensei before. It matches the description."

'Where are you [name]-senpai? We could really use your help right now....' Megumi thought.

"Tuna mayo" Inumaki said towards Megumi, suggesting to call Gojo right now. "Yes, you're right. Let's call Gojo-sensei." Kamo, who seemed perplexed by the quick exchange of the two muttered, "Wait a minute.... You can understand what he's saying?"

"Does that matter right now? It might use domain expansion on us. We need to contact Gojo-sensei and retreat-" as he was about to make the call, Hanami swiftly attacked, making the phone that Megumi was holding earlier shatter.
"Don't move!" Inumaki quickly shouted, making the curse stop its movements. Before anything else could happen, they suddenly hear a voice.

"To think that the school is being attacked, is shocking....! Alright! Here I goooo!" you exclaimed with a determined look. Upon seeing your arrival, the trio somewhat had a relieved look on their faces.

As Hanami was about to talk, you quickly unsheathed your sword and ran towards it before uttering, "Breath of love first form: Shivers of first love!" You dashed forward with a series of extended whip slashes, winding through the curse, making it stumble backwards. You looked at Inumaki and nodded your head once, inquiring that you got this and they should retreat. Quickly understanding you, he looked at Megumi and Kamo before pulling their arms and running away.

'She's fast! This might be a problem...' the curse thought, before making a series of balls made from branches and throwing it at you with precision.

You, noticing it's attacks, quickly jumped high enough to evade it. Leaping forward, you swing your sword to hit it's face. Fortunately for you, you did it successfully making it's movements halt. Taking the opportunity, you ran towards the curse to continue your assault but a huge wave of branches was suddenly underneath you, lifting you up from the ground.

While you are being lifted off of the ground, you dashed toward the curse, but as you were running, the branches suddenly disappeared, making you widen your eyes before falling.

'E-eh?!..... So embarrassing!'

As you were about to strike, a wooden ball came, rushing towards your face. Quickly swaying to the side, a series of cursed buds came rushing right after. Upon noticing this, you readied your stance before whispering,

"Light manipulation: Prism!"

A shield made out of light appeared in front of you, causing the cursed buds to turn into ashes once it made contact with the shield. With how bright it was, it's enough to temporarily paralyze the curse. While it was immobile, you speedily ran towards it, successfully cutting off its stems in its eyes.

After slashing it, it released a loud shriek making you cover your ears quickly. As the shrieking finally came to an end, you're now holding your katana with your eyes trained towards the curse, readying yourself just in case it's still alive.

'I would have liked to avoid using this. However, with your cursed technique, avoiding my attacks should be easy. So, im left with... domain ex-' Hanami's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a strong presence(?) from above.

Noticing the curse's shock, you looked above and saw Gojo. 'Ehhh- whats Gojo-sensei doing here?'

Seeing Gojo, Hanami is quick to encase itself with branches. Finally realizing what was happening, you too, hurriedly scurry away to avoid being hit with Gojo's cursed technique.

'Phew! Luckily I made it! Now... how's that curse?' you thought while sheathing you katana.

After the whole incident, all of you students are now gathered in a small room

After the whole incident, all of you students are now gathered in a small room. Chatters filling up the air.

"So, a lot of stuff happened and people even died. Whaddya guys think? Should we continue the event?" Gojo asked.

"Hm... What kind of question is that? Then yeah we should continue." As Todo finished talking, all attention was on him.

"Todo!"

The white-haired shaman, a bit surprised with the student's reply, asked "What makes you say that?"

"First off, mourning should only be reserved for those who were close to the deceased. It's none of our concern. Second, if there were fatalities, what should be expected of us is... to get stronger!" "Acquired strength is dictated by the accumulation of results. To suffer defeat or experience, victory - we grow regardless. Results are important because they exists as results." "Third! This unsettled feeling of having unfinished business during our school days with us until the day we die."

"How old are you again?"

'Todo-kun! Always so insightful!' you thought with a light giggle.

The rest of the students can't help but agree to continue the event. "Are the Pairings for the individual portion drawn at random?" Maki asked Gojo. "Huh? We're not doing that this year!" As Gojo finished talking, all of you were dumbfounded by what the man just said. He only gave Itadori a wooden box filled with small papers containing different activities.

Standing beside Itadori, you take a look at the piece of paper he's holding.

'Base ball?' After reading it, you quickly look at Gojo, only to see him exiting the room with his hands in his pockets.

"Ba-base ball?!" both of the principals exclaimed in shock. "What's the meaning of this, Yaga?!"

"No, I'm sure I suggested an individual.... Satoru! Get back here!"

hi hi!~ 

i won't be writing the baseball part- i don't really know how to... hehe

anyways,,, as you might've noticed, the chapters doesn't really focus much on you (that's what i think :P) but dw! the upcoming(?) chapters will be all about u and your clan (also about your cursed technique <3).

 you guys will also have your own arc too~ but it might take a while tho

im also happy to tell u guys that i have a tumblr acc! although i only post about character x reader fics. my username is @shnya 

i write about genshin impact and jujutsu kaisen! (i'll be adding tokyo revengers soon- im just gonna read the manga first </3)