The Order of the Pheonix

Fenrir stalked through Diagon Alley, holding little Saros close to his chest. Saros was currently asleep, holding his little stuffed Tiger companion close to his chest. Fenrir was wearing Tom's cloak once more, keeping it low over his eyes. Tom couldn't risk being seen, in the case that they ran into the order. Fenrir couldn't wear a glamour without Saros screaming his head off. The cloak was the only optiion, despite how risky it is. Fenrir sighed and looked down at the small ravenette boy in his arms.
"You're difficult, y'know that?" He grumbled.
Saros let out a sleepy coo and shifted slightly in Fenrir's hold. Fenrir rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help himself from smiling.
"Brat." He muttered.
Tom had sent Fenrir to get some supplies for Saros. Toys, games, books, whatever else Tom put on the list. Fenrir plucked the piece of folded paper from his pocket and looked at it. The top of the list was some clothes he needed to pick up from Madam Malkins. Fenrir rolled his eyes and stuffed the list back into his pocket. He shifted Saros in his hold and set off to Madam Malkins.

The werewolf stepped into the clothing shop and looked up. Madam Malkins was talking to one Albus Dumblefuck. Fenrir cursed under his breath, instinctively tightening his hold on Saros. He turned to leave, when-
"Ah, hello! Can I help you?" Madam Malkins called.
Fenrir inwardly groaned. He pulled his hood low over his eyes and turned back to the pair.
"I'm here to pick up my order." Fenrir said.
Madam Malkins smiled and walked over to the register. Albus Dumbledore simply stared at Fenrir curiously.
"Name?"
"Black." Fenrir said, glancing at Dumbledore.
Dumbledore was looking at Saros, his eyes twinkling curiously. Fenrir turned slightly away from him and kissed Saros's forehead. Saros whined in his sleep and held the Tiger tighter.
Malkins nodded, "Of course. Wait here, let me get it for you."
The small woman disappeared into the back of the shop, leaving the leader of the charred chickens and the werewolf alpha alone. Fenrir kept his attention on Saros, getting ready to protect him at any means necessary.
"I'm sorry, but I don't believe we've met. My name is Albus Dumbledore." Dumbledore said, closing the distance between the two and holding out his hand.
Fenrir took the man's hand and shook it, "Loki Black. I'm visting my distant relatives here. I live in America, currently." He lied quickly.
Dumbledore smiled a grandfatherly smile that made Fenrir want to barf.
"And who might this be?" Dumbledore asked, leaning forward to inspect Saros's sleeping form.
"My son," Fenrir said, taking an immediate step back.
Dumbledore looked up at Fenrir, and Fenrir looked away. Fenrir felt the old man's eyes bore into him. Fenrir bit his cheek in an attempt to stop himself from jinxing the man.
"Well... He's... Lovely..."
Fenrir glanced at him. Dumbledore slipped his hand into his robes. As soon as he saw the handle of the man's wand, Fenrir jumped into action. He grabbed his wand from his holster and pointed it at Dumbledore.
"STUPEFY!" Fenrir shouted.
Dumbledore flew into the wall and fell into a crumbling heap on the floor. Madam Malkins ran into the room, holding a bag with her shop name printed on it.
"What on Earth-" She began.
Fenrir darted forward and grabbed the bag. He ran over to the door, putting the handle of the bag in his teeth. He tugged open the door. A spell went whizzing past his head. Fenrir ducked and ran out into the streets.
"STOP HIM!" He heard Dumbledore shout.
Fenrir kept running, holding a now wide awake Saros close. Saros started to cry and scream, clutching Fenrir and the Tiger. Fenrir ran as fast as he could, ducking under reaching arms and leaping over stuck out feet.

People stood in a line a few feet ahead of him and drew their wands. Fenrir slashed his wand through the air, throwing up a shield spell a split second before half a dozen spells were thrown at him. They hit the shield with dull thuds. Fenrir dropped the shield spell and ran forward, shooting the Crutiatus Curse at the man blocking his path. The man - who Fenrir recognised as Arthur Weasley - fell to the floor, screaming in pain. The werewolf leapt over the redhead and continued racing through Diagon Alley. Saros continued to cry, the sound ringing through Fenrir's ears. The werewolf pressed on. He needed to get Saros to safety. That's all he cared about right now. Fenrir threw a hex over his shoulder. He heard a yelp, and the crashing of people colliding with the market baskets placed outside the various stores in Diagon. The muscular man allowed himself a small smirk. He threw another spell over his shoulder, which caused some trash cans on the corner of one of the buildings to fly into the remaining few still chasing the werewolf.

Fenrir was nearing the Floo fireplaces. He ran even faster, despite the aching in his legs. He grabbed a handlful of Floo powder from the pot positioned by the door and skidded into the fireplace. He threw down the Floo Powder and shouted the first thing that came to mind.
"BIG BEN!"
Dumbledore running towards the fireplace Fenrir was stood in was the last thing the werewolf saw before he was consumed by the emerald embers.

Fenrir's foot fell out from under him. He was falling, and falling fast. Big Ben was zipping past him, and the space around him was a blur of blue and white. Fenrir curled up, holding Saros tight and spinning onto his back. With a small crack, the werewolf disapparated.

A loud bang echoed through the mansion, making Tom jolt from his work bubble he had trapped himself in. The ravenette stared at the door of his study, trying to process what the noise was. It couldn't be Fenrir, he just left fifteen minutes ago-

Saros's screaming pooled into the room.
"Saros?!" Tom shouted, jumping up from his seat and racing out of the room.
Tom ran down the hallway and came to a skidding stop at the end of the hall. The man froze and covered his mouth. Fenrir was lying on the landing, unmoving. The bag of Madam Malkins Robes for all occasions was a few feet away from him, the handles stretched and torn. Saros was sat on Fenrir's chest, slapping his cheek and crying. Tom ran down the stairs and fell to his knees beside Fenrir.
"Fenrir?!"
Blood was pooling from the werewolf's head.
"Fenrir!!"