When You Say It Like That

I just wanna say that I thought I was updating Mute when I wrote this. Weird and has no correlation to the chapter. At all. Totally.

also its like midnight when i got back so fucking great thats prolly what it is short

I'm back.

Damn.

I've missed this.

"Jason's alive? How? Who was that ninja who killed Dick? When can we kill him? Wanda, WANDA!?" Screams could be heard from many mutants in the school for gifted youngsters, cries concerning the shocking news that Jason Todd is alive. "Wanda, are you okay?" Steve approached the girl. "I'm fine." That is all she said. "No, you aren't. I can see it in your eyes." Tony pointed out. "I just want to be alone." The witch walked outside. "Polaris speaks highly of you." Jason smiles as he jogs towards the girl.

"Jason!" Wanda runs into him, smiling. "Vanda." A faint whisper could be heard. "Vanda!" 

"What the hell Kurt?" Wanda gets off the training mat on which she slept. "Vanda, the others, and I, we've seen how you've reacted to recent events." The german mutant reasons. 

Meanwhile

"No no don't touch me there is what I told my uncle but he didn't seem to care-" "What in God's name are you listening to?" Jason interrupts Damian's song. "Trying to relax. With the wars we lived in, no place is home without a knife in someone else's hands." Jason related to the young boy's problem. "You feel that way because you have no one to talk to. Because of Polaris not being here." "What about the girl?'" Damian asked. "Wanda? Lorna's sister, correct?" Jason nodded with a small smile, cherishing memories. "You should talk to her. You obviously have a past with her." 

"You're right." Jason hugs Damian and then leaves. "What do you want from us?" Damian, still sitting on his bed, looks to see Tim on his doorframe. "I want a family." Damian, still worried about Polaris, said strongly. "Then go back to the League. You aren't wanted here. Your kind isn't." Timothy left the lost boy to his thoughts.

To Polaris

"Say cheese." Talia took a picture of the bloody, messy girl that was Lorna Maximoff. "To Damian." The Demoness orders a ninja. "I did everything you ordered. Why?" The teenager asked. "It is not your fault, my sweet little girl. But sometimes, others must pay for the actions of the ones they love." Talia explained. 

"Don't hurt him. Damian is-" "He's what?! Innocent?! Young?! I AM HIS MOTHER, I KNOW HIM BEST! The Demon is crying as we speak, and weakness cannot be accepted in the Al Ghul family." 

"Damian is in love with you, my girl. I would kill you if I wanted to hurt him," Talia smiled.

"I want to break him."

Its currently 12:40

h

e

l

p

m

e

p

l

e

a

s

e