The Return Of The Family

I JUST STUBBED MY DAMN FOOT THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

Also, I have begun watching YJ so be proud of me

I'm gonna take us to a place we haven't explored much in this book: 

Avengers Tower

"Where is Nat? We are supposed to have a date tonight." James Buchan Barnes asks the rest of the Avengers. "I was just about to talk about that. Listen, the camera in her room-" "Wait, you have a camera in our rooms?" The Falcon asks, rudely. "As I was saying, before being so rudely interrupted," Tony glaring at Sam, "Nat was taken at 2:45 AM. That's why the Bat is coming- he thinks he knows who took her."

A few hours later, and the Dark Knight arrives."You're sure?" Tony asks. "This is clearly the art of the League of Assassins. Now I have a call to get to. Family call." Bruce walks away while in his bat-suit. "What the hell do you mean Jason and Damian are gone? Gone where?"

Speaking of Damian, to him

"You know, I stole the tires of the damn car, but you fucking stole the BATMOBILE!!! I LOVE THIS!!!" Jason grinned, his smile ending when he saw the look on Damian's face. "Who was he? The one that died?" "He was our brother, like Tim." But then you killed him. He's dead because you lived. "It's not your fault." "Shit!" Damian cursed when he heard the beloved butler's voice.

"Watch your tongue, young man!" Both Jason and Alfred corrected 's language. "Dad," Damian whispered with an attitude before getting playfully punched in the shoulder by Jason. "Bye, Alfie. We'll call you later. Wanda says hi." "Call ended." The bat computer announced. 

"Did you have to mention me?" Damian went wide-eyed, not knowing that Wanda was in the vehicle.  "It's not like a spoiler or anything. You told the X-Men, right?" Wanda rubbed her shoulder nervously while doing the most cliche chuckle known to man, woman, and every other gender out there.

"WHY DID YOU NOT TELL THEM" Damian's snickering was quickly halted by the source. "We've arrived. Who are we getting? We won't have the time and strength to fight off the entirety of the League." Jason looked to Wanda with an offering look, but Wanda wanted her sister. "Lorna. We get Lorna." The Red Hood nodded. 

"Dick was a friend. I couldn't imagine leaving him was easy, especially when you were the one who killed him. Right, Jason?" The mercenary known as Deathstroke stepped forward. "Slade. What do you want?" Jason signaled Wanda to take Damian and find Lorna. "Where do you think your going, Son? You haven't even said hello to dear old Mother!" Talia Al Ghul stepped out of the shadows. "Wanda, go! Me and Damian can handle them, you find your sister!" Jason ordered. 

As Wanda ran to the cells, a breeze of air would rush at her side. "He awakens." Slade smiles once more. "Who was that? Flash? Kid?" Jason pushes his blade as Slade crackles. Damian pulls his sword. "You dare to hurt Mother? You will be punished little one, after this. Slade, we leave. The MSpeed will find us." They run off, but not before Jason threw a tracer-wave device on the wall. It would detect anything moving faster than the speed of sound, then shoot a tracer on it. 

"And there it goes. We'll tell Bats about it later. Did you get Lorna?" Jason asked Wanda as he turned. "What did they do to her?" Jason gasped when he saw the state of Lorna. "They did the Al Ghul torment." Damian informed. "She looks dead!" Wanda worried. "If she is dead, she'd be off better than most." Damian grimaced in the fact. "What the hell does that mean!" "That most people beg for death at the hands of the Al Ghul family." Jason stated.

"D-D-Da-D-Dam-m-mian?" Lorna managed to spit out the name. "You need to heal," Jason said as he turned to the others. "And we need to stay here. If we move her, she could be more damaged." Wanda worked on healing the basics. Her arm had been badly damaged, and the bone was broken in 4 different places.

8 Hours Later

"We can go." Wanda confirmed. Jason got in the driver's seat as Damian took Lorna to the back seat. "I will sit with Lorna, you can sit with Jason." Wanda glared, but Damian glared the infamous Bat-glare. "Damian, get your ass up here." Jason ordered. "Fine." Damian hopped into the passenger's seat. Once they start driving, Damian falls asleep. 

"For one of the most dangerous being on the face of the Earth," Wanda remarked. "Damian looks far too cute when he sleeps." Jason laughed, remembering when Damian first saw the Bat-family. "So, how does Damian know Lorna?" The witch pondered. "She was my partner at the League. We were supposed to watch over him, but then Talia sent us on a mission. Just me and Damian. That was the mission you broke into my mind. I have yet to say 'thanks', so... thanks." 

"You look tired. Let me drive, you can-" "I don't need your help! I can do this damn well on my own!" Jason blurts out. Wanda backs into her seat, now remembering how fun he used to be.

2 Hours Later

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL WERE YOU THREE!?!!!" "What the fuck did you do!?" "What did you do to my car?" These shouts could be heard in the Bat-cave, where both the Avengers and the JLA stand. "SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP!!! IF YOU WAKE UP DAMIAN, I'LL PERSONALLY DELIVER A ONE WAY TICKET TO ME BEATING YOUR ASS!!!" Jason yelled, ignoring the fact that he woke up Damian.

After giving Lorna to Doctor Strange, the three were lectured about the recklessness of their actions. "Bucky," Wanda interrupted his lecture. "Nat was there, but then she wasn't." James gasped. "What-" "Pietro Maximoff. Project name: MSpeed." Damian announced. "He can move at super-speed levels, but cannot go faster than the speed of light. Despite the potential." 

Father must hate me. "Damian, we need to speak in private." Bruce lays his hand on his shoulder. The two walk out, Damian preparing for a lecture. "Why? You could have gotten yourself killed, and all for nothing! Why go for such a risky move?" Damian kept his head low. "I want to trust you, but I can't if you act like this!!" Damian stood in shame. "Look at me." Damian didn't move. "In the eyes." Damian looked into the eyes of his father, with his own eyes being filled with tears.

Bruce looks him in the eyes. "You need to find where you stand. Jason stands on his own, but you must choose. Me, or him." Bruce walks away.