Therapy

"I'm so sorry Will, but I'm interested in women." Hannibal would say as he leaned forward in his office chair, adjusting his WLW pride flag tie.
Will shook his head knowingly , pushing his glasses up. " I see ... A he/him lesbian. " He let out a soft, but sad chuckle. " I should've known ..." - " It's alright Will, I haven't made that information public yet ." Hannibal said, crossing one leg over the other as he sat in that one chair he always sat in for 99% of the show. " I think that concludes our session, "
Will paused. " I'm not surprised. You never make anything public ... It's no wonder that half of the FBI team is closeted. God ... " He ran both of his hands through his curly , but matted hair. "I've been having so many visions ... Visions of us all at a pride rally. I can't stop it ... I should have never gotten involved in any of this ..." Hannibal tilted his head, seeming curious of their comment. " Visions? " he would inquire and probably use some motherfucking hypnosis again.. " Perhaps the visions of the pride rally are just you beginning to figure yourself out, " At least it wasn't visions of him brutally murdering people <3. 

Will looked at Hannibal with an expression of crazed hysteria. " No ... No , it can't be ... " He breathed through parted teeth , sweat dripping down his temple as his hands shook. "I can't sleep anymore ... All of my dreams , all of them , it's all pride rallies ... You're there , holding a WLW flag , while I have a MLM frog pin on my vest ." He tapped his foot on the ground , a common sign that he was stressed. 
" I don't see any reason why you should fear those visions, " Hannibal would glance at the 18000 fucking books in his office. " What part about these visions disturbs you? "
" I don't know ... Everything. The sheer amount of people just ... chattering. The fact that you're actually WLW ... So many colors , so many of those gay bean tumblr people ... " He stood still, having flashbacks to all of the wild Steven Universe fans ... It shook him to the core more than anything.

We couldn't physically finish writing this.