Introduction to the Mindframe

For the purpose of my own inclination toward this essay, as essay it may be, or not for that matter regardless, i intend to flow most adequately on lines of linguistic beauty and literate majesty, without the damned intervention of the para of whatever form it might conceive in its well of the impious crib. The literate of truth speak in all form, as literature is but a pronunciation of the mind, a contingent flow of methodical and worked chemicals to produce effect from thought to speech, interest to conveyance, bestowal to dower, stimuli to effect, and finally in ode to Locke, sensation and reflection. It is but this that literacy culminates in, communication. Learning is not in its hopes to become literate by any means, for by this term I consider null, accepting in my own pretence that erudition is simply reflective of alternate views, which could not be compounded in one's mind due to disposition by oneself, only by interpreting others through the retrieval pertaining to their own case. In case I summarise two vital points, biological foundation, a tabula rasa, and interpretation, the magnus opus of literacy, in this instance one should at once logically analyse all possibilities for the ambiguity wielded by such sentencing, by sentencing one in voluntary will against their wishes, the ambiguity proves tautological, for the sake of the point from the last period to the next. To treble my tautology in this instance, in a peculiar sense of sadistic literature 'mickey take', I bestow upon thou the word of my gift of my prior meaning, whereby Einsteinian physics do hither allow. Time, it is relative, it is such as would invade my own capacity of scribbling these tenets of practical thought and philosophical discourse, to the pretence of time that would in other circumstances of physical scenario allow a differing equilibrium in the run up to its equality. 'Last period to next' can be logically transcribed as 'dot to dot' or 'post to post', but the scalar condition of this is illogical in its vector form, since here 'tis lacking. What for all any intellect could care would thus infer for the sake of this taunting, for if the characters taut as a prefix can be derived from the latter, it is fairly just to consider a tautology in the sense of itself, but yet to consider relativity of the tautology, from hence the latter has most annoyingly digressed, 'tis sufficient.

If the reader is to read the last paragraph another time over, from head to toe, spire to plinth, heaven to hell, the intermediary would be worldly, and accessible to our senses. The brain is a difficulty to understand, like an alloy of an automobile understanding the operations which result in its revolution, and for equal matter itself understanding the physics which forthwith allow the cambelt to revolve in the bay, is metaphorical and consistent to say that a homo sapien sapien can interpret another's psychology inferred solely from an outlier, a foreign body in justness to say, let alone the consideration of the operation of oneself as elaborated in the metaphor formerly. Hence, by reading it again, in your submissiveness to the authority of this text, the ultimate medium between thou and I, you have committed a tautological crime to the tenets of the philosophy, for which salvation can only be acquired through the penance of equivocation. To elaborate, time being relative, equivocate yourself with the following discourse, if you may. And so I concede the latter scribbling unto thou, the equivocated.