21. Our Love

A/N: Ya'll aren't ready.

____________________________________

I had ordered a small cup of tea along with a tiny sandwich. I honestly didn't know how much I would eat, and I didn't want to eat too much because I had to fly back to camp as Ladybug.

When the food was brought by the eye raping waitress, My stomach growled in anticipation of the food. I forced a small smile at the pretty woman before looking down at my food. Adrien had ordered a big meal which included pasta, garlic bread, a salad, and a large drink on the side.

I sighed, watching the blonde force his attention back to me. "What?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I can't believe you haven't noticed that waitress, it's obvious she's interested in you. I mean who wouldn't be interested in the Adrien Agreste?" I asked, which made me really think a bit about how I was feeling about Adrien.

"I can name a few people." He gave me the side eye before taking half of my sandwich.

"What are you-?" He then began to take out a fork and place his food on my small plate, making the one large meal that he had work for two people.

"Eat M'Lady, you need the energy." He smirked, causing me to roll my eyes at his words.

"I don't want to fly back to the camp site on a heavy stomach." I admitted. He started to eat his food before he gave me a playful glare.

"We're not going back tonight, we'll find a hotel and-."

"A hotel?" I asked, eargerly cutting him off. "Oh no, we're not having another one of... those nights." I commented. He raised an eyebrow before taking a generous amount of his drink. "And I didn't bring enough money for a room I-."

"I can pay for it, did you forget I am a world famous model." He bragged. "I'm still kind of mad that you paid for the last room though, you could have at least split it. Maybe I could've helped pay if you didn't leave the room at like 3 in the morning."

"Oh so I'm the bad guy? I thought we were done with that issue. I told you the way I felt." I scoffed, holding my chin high and turning away from Adrien.

"It was a joke Princess." He said, while I kept ignoring him. "Would you look at me now? Huh? M'Lady please?" He repeated. "Your stubbornness is oddly... turning me on." I gasped before kicking his leg under the table and giving him the stink eye.

"Highly inappropriate Agreste."

"I got you to look, Princess." He reached over the table, grabbing my hand and placing a gentle kiss on it.

I saw the flash of a bright light go off before the sound of a camera followed. This made me immediately look towards the camera, which was outside of the small cafe that we were sitting in.

Holding the camera was a tall, sketchy man, and I immediately identified them as the paparazzi. Adrien was a world famous model after all, but I didn't think he was that up in the charts int he small city that we were in.

Every time I hung out with him in Paris seemed normal.

Adrien roughly got out of his seat before laying out some cash and then helping me out of mine. "But we didn't even eat the food?" I said in a hurry while he lead me to the door that went to outside. "We'll order pizza." He offered. "Thanks for the meal, I must leave now!"

I've only seen Adrien so flustered and panicked a few times, and this was one of them since it was highly unusual. I chose not to say anything as we made our way by running, to a weird looking office building.

I sat there, pondering what was wrong with Adrien before he took out his phone, called someone, and then got done with the call, giving me a fake smile. It was then that I noticed that our hands were still adjoined. I found the action heart warming.

"What the matter, Adrien?" I asked.

"It's nothing." He said softly.

"But you said that we-."

"It's nothing Princess, I promise, don't worry about it." It wasn't unusual for Adrien to seem like he was hiding something, but he was usually open when it came to it being me. So I decided to leave the matter away, and focus on what we were going to do now. It was only the middle of the day so we still had a lot of time to do whatever we wanted. "Hey, wanna do something fun?"

***
The day was filled with excitement as we went around the small city, trying to find interesting things to look out. When we found a small arcade I of course had to go and play in it. Adrien tried to beat me at every game we played, but I had always found myself on top somehow.

It was a good rivalry.

After about 4 hours of spending money on stupid coins and tickets, we decided to settle down at a fancy hotel, and I began to wonder how Adrien was going to pay for it. Was he that well off from just being a super model that he didn't have to worry about money? It was strange since he wasn't living off of his Father anymore.

After he registered for the room we made our way to the 3rd floor with our keys, and when we found it, opened the door. The room was just as fancy as the hotel and held a small kitchen, living area, and another room where I think the bedroom area was. My eyes lit up as I saw what was happening in front of me.

The last hotel we were at wasn't too well since it was cheap. Although I had a lot of money, I hated to spend it on myself, so I would try to find ways to save it.

"You like it?" Adrien asked, putting his hand behind my back and leading me into the room.

"Are you sure you I can't pay for at least half of it? I don't think it's fair." I whined.

"I'm positive." He said while kissing the side of my neck. His lips trailed down my collar bone, then back up to my jaw line. I gasped, then pushed Adrien away.

"No funny business Agreste, just because we're alone, doesn't mean that we get to do anything." I giggled.

"Fine fine M'Lady, You're the captain." He smiled before closing the door that was behind us.

I yawned, then looked back to Adrien, "I'm tired and need sleep." I said as I walked into the room, not caring about my outside clothes and beginning to take them off. I really didn't care if Adrien was seeing my body since he has seen it many times before, even felt it in strange unlit places.

Once I stripped down and was only left in a sports bra and spandex, I went under the sheets, ignoring Adrien's daring looks and went to bed.

***

"Our love did this to the world." I opened my eyes, glancing at the water wasted landscape. The black cat was no more, and instead was now white and laced with evil. "We did this, M'Lady." His usual green eyes were now bright blue as he stared daggers at me, like I was at fault.

"Chat Blanc, I-I'm sorry. I failed again." I said as I noticed the height from the water. We were on the Eiffel tower which was somehow still standing strong amidst all of the destruction that had went around.

"The simple truth is you don't love me anymore, so I might as well destroy you, me, our memories. Everything!" He exclaimed form the depths of his chest before raising the ball of destruction into the air.

"No, Chat noir!" I put my hands up. "Okay! I'll give you my miraculous! Just-just-.... hold on for me."

***

I awoke with a gasp and a worried looking Adrien above me. I began to wipe whatever wetness that was on my face, making me realize that I was just crying. I slowly began to push my body up, and prep myself against the head board of the bed.

"M'Lady, you okay?" Adrien finally asked the anticipated words. I nodded my head before wiping away the rest of the tears. "Marinette, can you please tell me what that dream was about?" He asked.

"I forgot." Were my simple words before turning away from Adrien, and going forcing my eyes close.

"It was our love that did this to the world." I kept repeating.