29. THE END

A/N: huh?

____________________________________
Marinette's POV:

"Lila hasn't done anything, and it's been months. She hasn't even talked to me at school or anything." I sighed, looking at the text message that was now 10 months old. "Is she waiting on me to act on it or something?" I asked.

Adrien came over to me, rubbing my back and giving me a kiss from behind. "Maybe it was a false alarm, Princess. It's been almost a year since that text." He turned my face towards him, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Your gonna mess up my makeup, Adrien." I pushed him away, getting out of my chair and making sure my hair was still in a neat, high bun. "It's not every day that we go to a famous party, who would've thought that my amazing boyfriend would be invited to a one of a kind celebrity event." He gave me a cheeky smile, coming up to me and wrapping a hand around my waist.

"I can't wait for tonight, I have something special planned." He whispered into my ear. I giggled, feeling the warm air hit my skin. I had on a ball gown pinkish white dress, while Adrien had on a black and green tux. To be honest, we looked perfect.

"The press won't be able to get a load of you." He said, grabbing my hand and placing a kiss on my forehead, "I love you."

I rested my head on his shoulder, "I love you too."
Suddenly, the door opened, and in came our best friends, Alya and Nino.

"You two Love birds are so cute Y'know." Alya commented while walking up to us.

"How'd did you guys get in?" Adrien asked, I wondered as well.

"Extra key, dude." Nino said, holding the key high in his hand.

"Remind me why I gave you a key to my penthouse again?" Adrien chuckled, leaving me and giving Nino a 'bro' hug.

"You look amazing, Alya." I commented. Alya was going because of her Ladyblog, and Nino was her plus one. "How's the Ladyblog going?"

"My new vid had a million hits after just an hour, so I feel great right now." I smiled, giving her a hug and then looking at the two boys. "I feel like tonight's gonna be special."

***

We walked into the gala, walking past the red carpet, and being checked by security.

"Adrien, Adrien!" I heard many names yell, I gave Adrien a peck in the cheek, then left him be so he could go talk to the news reporters that he needed to talk to.

"Don't go far My lady." Adrien said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Marinette, Marinette!" Ever since It came out that I became Adrien's girlfriend I've gotten new recognition. It's been kind of annoying since I was Ladybug and all, but I knew it was inevitable. Especially the constant hate I get.

"Hi." I said, coming up to the news reporter, I really hoped there question wasn't going to be dumb.

"How long have you and Adrien been a thing? When do you think your going to be moving on to the next level? How do you feel about the recent scandals involving Adrien?!" I knew all of these question were stupid the second that they opened there mouths.

First of all, I knew Adrien would never do anything to hurt me, on pourpose anyway, he constantly reminded me of how much he loved me on a daily basis, and told me wherever he was at any time of day. Second of all, me and Adrien are still teenagers, so why would we move our relationship to the next level?

I skipped passed the flashing cameras, finally entering the huge building. The event was being held at Chloe's dads hotel, which was famous for its hospitality of celebrities. I sighed when I finally got in, and immediately went to go to the drinking table to get something refreshing. I knew not to take the punch, do you past instances, so I took the fancy water bottles that were left in the side.

I never knew even plastic water bottles could look so fancy.

"Hello, everyone!" I turned towards the familiar voice of Adrien which was loud through the speakers, meaning he was holding a mic. I was glad he made it in okay. "As you all may know, my name is Adrien Agreste." He began. I wondered what he was giving a speach for, I mean it was highly unusual for him to want to stand out in a crowd.

"Over there, is my wonderful girlfriend, Marinette Du-pan-Chang."He pointed, causing the whole crowd to look over to me. I felt my face heat up as I put my water down and back on the table. What was he up to?

"My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I fell in love instantly, even before we were a thing. I was so heart struck that remember the first time I asked her to marry me, our first day of dating." The whole crowd broke out in laughter, and I giggled remembering the occasion.

"Of course, Marinette being the smartest out of us two said no, but, me being the dumb love struck guy I am, I'm making a rash decision right now." He looked over to me, and we connected our eyes, "Marinette, I know you wanted to wait till after graduation to get married and do all the other lovey doves stuff, but you know I'm inpatient with... well you know... things. We've known eachother for three years now, two of which have been us loving eachother as friends, and one being us loving eachother as lovers."

I didn't know what Adrien was trying to do or say.

"I think it's clear how much I love you." He said into the mic, walking towards me while digging in his pocket. "But I want to make it clearer."

I felt tears began to drop from my eyes as I finally knew what was going to happen.

"Yes!" I yelled, causing a bunch of silence around us.

"But I didn't even get to the speech yet."

"I don't care, Yes! Yes! Yes yes yes!" I yelled, throwing my hands up while running, then jumping and wrapping our hands around Adrien.

There were now a bunch of claps around us, and Adrien and I fell onto the ground in each others arms. "But bugaboo, your sure?"

"How many times do I have to tell you, you idiot. I love you to the moon in back, the end of the world, and for eternity. So yes, Adrien Agreste, I'd love to marry you!"

I paused my happy faze, remembering something... the reporters were right to ask those damned questions.

____________________________________
THE END

A/N: thank you for the support! I will now be starting another book which would either be an arranged marriage (it'll probably be more longer and will not include the miraculous) or Adrienette werewolf (this also wouldn't include the miraculous, but the character names and wolves will remain the same, you will see if I choose to do that one!) I LOVE YOU💕💕💕.