【Chapter 25】

❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞... ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Goodbye, King! Have a safe trip!" Outside the Boar Hat was a group of nine people as they waved off the flying fairy. (Y/N) was sad to see King go, and so was everyone else, some more than others.

King turned around as he gazed at (Y/N) longly. Glancing down at his pillow, he sighed and looked back up towards her. "Goodbye, (Y/N). Though, by any chance do you think you can come with me-" Meliodas caught him off with a weird laugh as he gave King a scary smile. "Go on King, you don't want your princess waiting do you?" Meliodas laughed as he waved even more aggressively towards the fairy.

(Y/N) glanced down at the short captain in confusion before looking back up towards King. "Sorry King, I would love to but I can't. Merlin told me she was going to teach me more spells." (Y/N) sighed as she put down her waving hand.

King sighed and looked down at the ground before looking up. "Are you sure, (Y/N)?" King asked her again, though was met with a disappointed expression. Before he could go he heard (Y/N) yell out for him to wait. Turning around he saw (Y/N) turn to her left and whisper to Merlin only for her to frown and shake her head.

(Y/N) huffed, though walked over towards King and smiled brightly at him. "I'm coming!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she smiled brightly at the floating male. King blushed as his sad expression turned into a happy one. "Really?! That's great! Though I thought that you had to learn more about spells with Merlin? Not that I'm complaining or anything! It's just-" Getting caught off by the sound of laughter, King looked over at the (H/C)-haired female as she sighed and looked back at him.

"It's fine, and no, Merlin did not agree to this. Though how can I let you go looking for Diane by yourself? Besides, the Ten Commandments are out there wishing to kill us and I fear that if they see you without us they'll take the opportunity of this and hurt you!" (Y/N) exclaimed worriedly as she got on top of King's pillow and gave him a worried look.

King blushed and looked away, his eyes becoming swirls. "S-Sure... though I'm not really sure where Diane could be, and I don't want to tire you out so maybe you should stay. Besides, as you said, it's dangerous out there and I don't want you getting hurt." King stuttered as he glanced over at (Y/N) once in a while. (Y/N) sighed loudly as she plopped her body on the pillow. "Kingggg... you told me that you wished for me to go with you but here we are, you want to change your mind. I did say it is dangerous which is why I should help you if things went south. Besides, won't you get lonely?" (Y/N) pouted as she used the most powerful attack that she ever had, even her ultimate attack Betrayal would quiver in fear.

(Y/N) used her puppy eyes.

King felt himself blush from head to toe as he fell off from his pillow and into the cold hard ground. His heartbeat was going wild like that of a bear from running a mile. The others didn't see it but were sure that if they did they would legit give away their souls just for her to smile.

"F-Fine! Just please, no more cuteness!" King exclaimed as he crawled back onto his pillow and buried his head deep on its soft and flexible fabric.

(Y/N) smiled happily as she looked over at the others and waved. "Goodbye, everyone!" (Y/N) exclaimed as the others groaned in annoyance. Ban was the first one to step up as he walked over at the floating two.

"Not so fast you two. (Y/N), do you actually think we are going to let you go?" Ban questioned her as he grabbed her hand tightly. (Y/N) sighed as she used her free hand to pat Ban's hair which she found surprisingly soft. How does he do it?

"No, Ban, but I want to go out there and see other lands! I also need to stay beside King's side if anything bad were to happen while we were looking for Diane. You heard Merlin, even she couldn't find her." (Y/N) sighed as she gently pulled Ban's hand off of her.

Ban groaned and tugged her away from King and into his arms as he wore a frown. "You don't have to go, you know. We are going to a lot of different places in the Boar Hat." Ban tried to persuade her, though (Y/N) just shook her head and smiled softly at him.

"I know, Ban, but I want to. Besides, I want to go by foot and experience what the world has to offer while traveling. I think it's going to be pretty fun!" (Y/N) said happily as she slipped away from Bans hug, but was soon taken away by Gowther and Meliodas.

"We need you, (Y/N)!" Meliodas complained as he latched himself to her waist as anime tears went down his baby cheeks. Gowther nodded as he also latched himself to her arm. "It is highly unnecessary for you to go anywhere, (Y/N). Especially when we need to help you train." Gowther stated as he tightly pressed her towards him.

(Y/N) groaned as she glanced down at both of them before looking back at Merlin, Elizabeth, and Escanor. "A little help please?" (Y/N) pleaded as she saw Merlin sigh as Elizabeth gave her an apologetic smile, though Escanor was the only person to even try to help her.

Walking towards her Escanor gently grasped (Y/N) shoulders and lifted her away from the unsuspecting two as they gave surprised gasps. (Y/N) looked up at the proud Escanor and smiled brightly at him. "Thank you, Escanor!" (Y/N) thanked him as she gave him her best hug.

Escanor smiled down at her as he patted her back. "No need, (Y/N). Just promise me that you'll stay safe, and remember if you end up in any danger call out to me and I'll kill them, okay?" Escanor asked her worriedly as she nodded at him with a beaming smile.

"Alright! Now can you please pass me over to King?" (Y/N) asked him as she glanced over at the fighting kids. Escanor nodded as he passed her over to King on top of his green leopard pillow.

King looked over at her as he gave (Y/N) a shy smile. "You ready, (Y/N)?" King asked her as (Y/N) nodded happily. "Ready!" Facing over to the woods, King looked over at Meliodas and gave him a menacing glare. "Remember what I said, Meliodas. You can't keep everything to yourself." King spat out as Melioas just nodded and rolled his eyes.

"My secrets are mine to keep, so get on somebody else's ass for a change, King." Meliodas said sassily as he gave (Y/N) a worried smile, on which she only just waved him off.

"I'll be fine, everyone. Just remember to keep my plant alive!" (Y/N) exclaimed as the pillow began to move away from the Boar Hat. Meliodas and the others began to shout farewells and waved goodbye to them both.

Falling on top of King's back (Y/N) sighed and looked up at the sky as she placed a hand on top of her sword.

'Yeah... goodbye.'

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)